Air Cooling A Overclocked G3258?

nikolaizombie1
Go to solution Solved by Fulgrim,

Intel say the average OC you can get is ~4.7GHz. But it's depending on your chip, and the cooling.

I'd recommend to get a better cooler, but you can get a decent OC with the EVO, since it's only a dual core.

Keep the voltage under 1.4v, and temps under 80c.

Can You Air Cool A Overclocked Intel Pentium G3258 With a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO?

If So How Far Can My OC Go And With What Voltages? 

with how many volts?

And also Can i connect with The Fan With a Phankteks PWM Fan Hub And Also What Powers The Fan Hub?

Intel say the average OC you can get is ~4.7GHz. But it's depending on your chip, and the cooling.

I'd recommend to get a better cooler, but you can get a decent OC with the EVO, since it's only a dual core.

Keep the voltage under 1.4v, and temps under 80c.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Yes you can.

Your OC will vary depending on whether or not the chip you got is a good over clocker.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W