Caselabs Server Case

Hi there I need some help with a server tower I am making for my company's website, and I don't know what exactly to get for the case. The case is a CaseLabs TX10-V case, and I want to the most amount of HDDs as possible and be watercooled. It will be running an i7-5960X processor, 64GB of G.Skill Ripjaws 4 series, a MSI X99 SLI Plus motherboard, a corsair 1500i power supply, and SEAGATE Enterprise 6TB hard drives. If you could please tell me what case customization I should get, what water cooling parts I should get, what case accessories to get, any video cards that would be good for a server tower, good case fans, and any recommendations for parts that are better than the ones that I have listed. Thank you.

Why such a massive PSU? GPUs won't help at all (not that I know of) but you'll want to get a cheap one so that it has a display output. 

I'm not experienced with servers, but I would have thought an WS type board would be better suited for things that are on for long periods, as well as air cooling being a better option as it's less likely to develop problems and doesn't need to be refilled. 

why do you need a 5960x for a web server...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I'm not that experienced with Web servers so I thought that the 5960X would be a good choice for a server

I'm not that experienced with Web servers so I thought that the 5960X would be a good choice for a server

Unless you're hosting a website that's going to have tens or hundreds of thousands of visitors per day all you need is a cheap xeon like an e3 1231v3 and 16 maybe 32 GB of ram

Hosting a website doesn't take much computer power. Network speed is much more important.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

For hosting webserver you could just go find a cheap used pc from somewhere with +2 core cpu and +500Mb ram and you would be fine.

Curing shitposts by shitposts