Need help picking parts for GTX 970 SLI.

I need to buy a new case | Mobo | PSU for my SLI GTX 970 build. I already have hard drives, memory and my CPU ( I7-4770K) that i will be using in the new build. I have razer peripherals so i want to go for more of a green looks inside my computer.

So what i was thinking 

Case: Either the H440 Green and Black edition OR the H440 Razer edition.

I really love cases with big windows that you can see inside.

Mobo: A Gigabyte G1 Sniper, dont know which one.... A green Mobo is not needed but if there is a better mobo then i will most likely get that.

PSU: Don't know yet. 

Any suggestions?

I need to buy a new case | Mobo | PSU for my SLI GTX 970 build. I already have hard drives, memory and my CPU that i will be using in the new build. I have razer peripherals so i want to go for more of a green looks inside my computer.

So what i was thinking 

Which CPU?

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

An I7-4770K.

Why? An i5 is enough for gaming.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I really love cases with big windows that you can see inside.

Mobo: A Gigabyte G1 Sniper, dont know which one.... A green Mobo is not needed but if there is a better mobo then i will most likely get that.

PSU: 

Razer H440 isn't out yet I believe,  and the green and black vanilla one is only availible at a specific website as a limited edition thing for buying it off that site (can't remember which site but nzxt did it for like 4 different sites with 4 different colors for each site)

Gigabyte G1 Snipers aren't green anymore they're red, so you'd have togo with the Z87 one

PSU I suggest A corsair HX 750w 

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Why? An i5 is enough for gaming.

But hyperthreading.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

But hyperthreading.

Doesn't help gaming at all.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I already had the I7 before i even planned to do SLI so im not going to buy another one. They have G1 Sniper Mobo's on Newegg that are green.

I think this would do

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.Sniper Z87 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($172.13 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB ACX Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($329.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB ACX Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($329.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT H440 (Green/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.99 @ Micro Center) 
Total: $1030.75
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-20 13:22 EDT-0400

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Is there a better Mobo that is cheaper than the G1 Sniper you linked Megazero? I want the green but if there is a way better mobo that doesnt have green that is a little bit cheaper then ill take a look at that one too.

Doesn't help gaming at all.

I didn't say it was for gaming.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Is there a better Mobo that is cheaper than the G1 Sniper you linked Megazero? I want the green but if there is a way better mobo that doesnt have green that is a little bit cheaper then ill take a look at that one too.

MSI Z87 G45, ~140$ but it's black and red, ASRock Z87 Extreme3 have a Black/Gray Mobo and cost ~120$, but I dont really trust ASRock... 

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Hmmm.. i have an ASRock mobo now but all the stuff you get with it is kind of annoying. Does Gigabyte have a ton of programs that come with it when you install the drivers?

Hmmm.. i have an ASRock mobo now but all the stuff you get with it is kind of annoying. Does Gigabyte have a ton of programs that come with it when you install the drivers?

I've never use Gigabyte so I dont know, MSI have some but after installing it once I never touch them again (it dont even require me to install it, I just do for fun)

ah okay. Also, is a CPU cooler really necessary?

Not really if you dont Overclock or only do very little OC, the reference cooler given with the CPU will do just fine for that. but I'd recommend getting one anyway since it's cheap (the 212 EVO) and it will cool better than the reference cooler while being more silent