Winners of LinusTechTips 1 million giveaway?

I wanna FaP about voxels and polygons. Like how they effect performance and other stuffs!  plz;)

My Rig

CPU: i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz | Motherboard: Asrock Z87 Extreme4 | Hyper XFury 16GB(2x8) and 1x8GB G.Skill =24GB GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 O.C.ed | Case: N600 Coolermaster Storage: 1x3TB 7200RPM, 1x320GB 7200RPM, 1x750GB 5400RPM, 1x500GB Evo 850 SSD, 1x1TB = 5.67TB | PSU: 750 Watt PSU Displays: 2x23 inch LG23M45 60hz 1080p + 1 QNIX QX2710 (O.C.ed)100hz 1440p | Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blues | Cooling: Stock | Mouse: Redragon Perdition Sound: Sades SA-708 Headset | Operating System: Windows 8

Ask me about my photography!

There should have been a minimum post requirement. All of these 1 post wonders kept winning and never claimed the prize

I vote you MUST have 1,664 posts to be entered (at the time of writing)

I fucking hate those people. They fucking never claim it. Linus should do a giveaway for those who have more than 500 posts and have been on the forum for more than 6 months. If that were to happen, definitely sign the fuck up.

thats not a bad idea, but people at the 450 mark would probably spam the forum up anyway

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

well thats coool congrats to the winners

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

I asked Luke on his live stream said they where announced already.... But I can't find who they where.

Yeah, I can't find the video in the "past broadcasts" section.

Thou shall not abuse thy monkey, thou shall not misuse thy monkey.

Thank you. I played the exact video, but I saw the length, and just nope'd.

you move the play bar to 3:59:40 and let it play from there..

you move the play bar to 3:59:40 and let it play from there..

I meant that I played the video while I was searching in the "past broadcasts" before you told me where exactly.  :D

Thou shall not abuse thy monkey, thou shall not misuse thy monkey.

• 1 month later...

has the pc been won yet?

yes and now you're leaving til the next giveaway comes right?