What is the best way to clean case windows/remove scratches? (NZXT H440)

Iankiller99

What is the best way to clean my H440's case windows and get rid of small scratches? (I found out socks scratch it...)

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black Special Edition   CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.3GHz    Cpu Cooler: Cryorig H5

Graphics Card:  Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC 3GB Stock Clock 1020MHz Boost Clock 1085MHz   Motherboard:  Asus Z97-A ATX Motherboard

RAM: 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600MHz   Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda @ 7200rpm, 128GB SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD Audio: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Gaming Headset  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

What is the best way to clean my H440's case windows and get rid of small scratches? (I found out socks scratch it...)

Getting rid of scratches not sure but cleaning use a microfiber cloth

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Turtlewax?

or check out @GloriousPain post 

There's one that's in a red kit..starts with an M.. Lemme go Google it.

FOUND IT! Meguiars branded headlight restoration stuff worked way better than Turtlewax did.

microfiber cloth

In the case of the enthoo luxe, micro fiber cloth will scratch it and leave smudges all over it. I don't know of any other cases that do this so you should be fine with a microfiber cloth UNLESS you have a phanteks case. My enthoo luxe was cleaned better with an electronics wipe. 

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

or check out @GloriousPain post 

Hey bro thanks; but this is kinda why we have the like button system xD 

In the case of the enthoo luxe, micro fiber cloth will scratch it and leave smudges all over it. I don't know of any other cases that do this so you should be fine with a microfiber cloth UNLESS you have a phanteks case. My enthoo luxe was cleaned better with an electronics wipe. 

Yeah Phanteks uses a certain type of accrylic (Can't remember it it's a really weird scientific name) it's a bit cheaper which is why they're cases are so cheap but OP specifically stated he had an H440 from NZXT so he should be fine...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Lube works great.

/S

Dont try lube xD

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

If your looking to remove scratches the Novus plastic polish is really good, but in general acrylic will get micro scratches fairly easy unless it's the harder optiplexi acrylic.

http://www.novuspolish.com/

you should be fine with a microfiber cloth UNLESS you have a phanteks case. My enthoo luxe was cleaned better with an electronics wipe. 

Well, that explains a lot. At this point I'm really tempted to toss the stock windows

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Well, that explains a lot. At this point I'm really tempted to toss the stock windows

If you do, please let me know how it goes. I'm also really tempted to toss them and get some new ones but have never really done a case mod like that before.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

If you do, please let me know how it goes. I'm also really tempted to toss them and get some new ones but have never really done a case mod like that before.

Well, not that it matters, ummm, long story short, my Enthoo Primo was declared dead today... Long story short I had it powder coated, certain sections of it don't fit back together properly, other sections are warped, and I maybe broke one of those side windows in the process... Well, shit, that's all I have to say

For what it's worth, the brushed aluminum sections, came out spectacularly. The black wrinkle finish looks awesome, and the pieces go back into place, perhaps a little tighter, but they still fit

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Headlight polish, brand doesn't matter too much. Give it a few passes with a microfiber cloth, then use some screen wipes on it when you're done.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.