Got my hands on a Corsair K65 RGB

chaderamey

Excuse my retardism ~.~

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

well ill post more once every one quits flooding the forum from the wan show 

It bothers me that you have your second monitor to the right rather than to the left like I do.

yea. i found that weird, most people keep it to the left. unless your me where it is on your left. but you set the GPU drivers to have it to the right. so i have to drag a window to the right to get it to my monitor, which is on the left. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

how did you get it from bestbuy? online? in-store? 

in store 

Op how much was it?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

It bothers me that you have your second monitor to the right rather than to the left like I do.

Who puts it on the left???????

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

idk man, it looks bootleg to me ..... it just dosent look corsair imo

but i take your word for it

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Looks excellent! I just bought a Razer Blackwidow for home, I think I'm gonna pick one of these babies up in MX Browns for college<3

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

Thats pretty nice. 

How is the action? 

its pretty nice to bad the drivers are not out yet i think this new corsair brand is suppose to launch Monday 

yea. i found that weird, most people keep it to the left. unless your me where it is on your left. but you set the GPU drivers to have it to the right. so i have to drag a window to the right to get it to my monitor, which is on the left. 

Oh god, how are you still sane? O.o

Who puts it on the left???????

Most people, it's a lot more natural to glance to the left rather than the right. Especially for programming. Also my desk is designed that way.

Most people, it's a lot more natural to glance to the left rather than the right. Especially for programming. Also my desk is designed that way.

i just use my 2nd screen for Teamspeak or other random BS and im right handed so i tend to favor my right