I screwed up my screw.

napster007

While installing my CM Sickleflow X, I damaged my one screw's head. Is it possible to get extra screws from somewhere?

HP 15-BA021AX - 2.3GHz AMD A10-9600P processor - 4GB DDR4 RAM - 1TB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive - 15.6-inch screen, AMD Radeon R7 M440 2GB Graphics - Windows 10

Yup you could go to the local hardware store ask about some but I would just use a cable tie to connect it, if you have any lying around.

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

While installing my CM Sickleflow X, I damaged my one screw's head. Is it possible to get extra screws from somewhere?

just install it with 3 screws. Are those standard fan screws? If so, those can be found at FrozenCPU and many other places.

A zip tie would work. Best buy might have some. Microcenter does. Amazon would if you have price you could have it Monday. 3 screws is enough though. 

You don't actually need to put all four screws into a fan, it should be fine with three, or even two. (Unless you are shipping your PC somewhere)

But If you really want a new screw, you can probably find one on eBay or a hardware store

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

just install it with 3 screws. Are those standard fan screws? If so, those can be found at FrozenCPU and many other places.

No they're self-threading screws.

HP 15-BA021AX - 2.3GHz AMD A10-9600P processor - 4GB DDR4 RAM - 1TB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive - 15.6-inch screen, AMD Radeon R7 M440 2GB Graphics - Windows 10

Take a rubber band, put it on your screw, and screw it. or her, whatever man.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Nail it!

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

No they're self-threading screws.

that would be standard fan screws then.

ah typical cm screw quality. . I some cm motherboard standoffs that came with a case I bought from them.. they stripped very easily. I was able to get some decent quality standoffs very cheap from frozen cpu, so I agree with others that it's a good idea to get some screws from them. While your at it just replace all four at least. Or get as many as you need for how many cm fans you have..

I also like to use a larger screwdriver when doing those fan screws because they take so much force to put in.

ah typical cm screw quality. . I some cm motherboard standoffs that came with a case I bought from them.. they stripped very easily. I was able to get some decent quality standoffs very cheap from frozen cpu, so I agree with others that it's a good idea to get some screws from them. While your at it just replace all four at least. Or get as many as you need for how many cm fans you have.. I also like to use a larger screwdriver when doing those fan screws because they take so much force to put in.

Yeah, the screw quality sucks.

Anyways I bought these... ebay.to/1DoBdt2