Hello,

I am looking for a case fan that is 140mm, at least 60 CFM, maybe a little less, and at max, including shipping, 5 dollars.

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

I hate to burst your bubble but 140mm case fans aren't that cheap, your gonna have to pay more money for a decent 140mm fan

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

I hate to burst your bubble but 140mm case fans aren't that cheap, your gonna have to pay more money for a decent 140mm fan

can u recommend one for under 10 dollars.

can u recommend one for under 10 dollars.

What kind of dollars are you using and what are you using the fan for?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What kind of dollars are you using and what are you using the fan for?

well dollars is us currency... so USD and it is a case fan, ill need 2 for the front intake and then there are 2 top mounts a sid mount a bottom mount and a rear exhaust, how many do u think i need.  no overclocking

well dollars is us currency... so USD and it is a case fan, ill need 2 for the front intake and then there are 2 top mounts a sid mount a bottom mount and a rear exhaust, how many do u think i need.  no overclocking

There are Canadian dollars, New Zealand dollars, etc. 

What are the specs of the system?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

There are Canadian dollars, New Zealand dollars, etc. 

What are the specs of the system?

oh i didn't know that, excuse my ignorance.

i have my specs on my profile, but its a i5 4570 stock cooler, r9 280x (possible upgrade later to crossfire or a gtx 980 IT WAS ANNOUNCED LIKE 3-4 HOURS AGO SO EXCITING), fractal design define r4, msi b85-g41 (POSSIBLE UPGRADE TO a msi gaming 5 mobo), 1 kingston 120gb ssd, 1 seagate barracuda 1tb HDD, thermaltake t7 700w psu.

i have my specs on my profile, but its a i5 4570 stock cooler, r9 280x (possible upgrade later to crossfire or a gtx 980 IT WAS ANNOUNCED LIKE 3-4 HOURS AGO SO EXCITING), fractal design define r4, msi b85-g41 (POSSIBLE UPGRADE TO a msi gaming 5 mobo), 1 kingston 120gb ssd, 1 seagate barracuda 1tb HDD, thermaltake t7 700w psu.

something like that

Are your current temps too high?

Are your current temps too high?

no they are fine

I don't have the define r4 yet its in the mail, i just thought that with the extra spac i would need some more positive airflow

no they are fine

I don't have the define r4 yet its in the mail, i just thought that with the extra spac i would need some more positive airflow

I'd suggest waiting to see how the stock cooling does before preemptively buying new fans. 

I'd suggest waiting to see how the stock cooling does before preemptively buying new fans. 

ok thanks, on an unrelated note, if i wanted to play bf4 at 1600x900 on an r7 265, could i get 60 fps on low settings

ok thanks, on an unrelated note, if i wanted to play bf4 at 1600x900 on an r7 265, could i get 60 fps on low settings

You should be able to get an average of ~60 fps at high settings. 

oh wow

thanks

Hello,

I am looking for a case fan that is 140mm, at least 60 CFM, maybe a little less, and at max, including shipping, 5 dollars.

I gotta say, it seems like you have a pretty nice system so i cant wrap my mind around why you need to buy cheap fans. If you really need fans you can but a 4-pack 120mm for about $15 USD

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )