Game24 Letter/Twitter Contest Details

FalzarPMU

Yeah I caught that, the twitch chat is starting to think that it could be "See the future

They were saying that it is suitably corny for nvidia to say.

Omg that actually could be it! If I see a f and a t, I'm entering

Omg that actually could be it! If I see a f and a t, I'm entering

You may as well wait until the last letter before posting. If you can't make it, I will probably be posting the rest of the letters on here and any better theories if they come up. So just check this thread before the submit time and we will probably have a good answer. No promises that it will be right though  :P

Just Keep Diggin'

You may as well wait until the last letter before posting. If you can't make it, I will probably be posting the rest of the letters on here and any better theories if they come up. So just check this thread before the submit time and we will probably have a good answer. No promises that it will be right though  :P

Exactly because its not a first come first serve its a raffle with everyone who got it wright.

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Exactly because its not a first come first serve its a raffle with everyone who got it wright.

I thought Linus said last night that it was the first 3?

ninja edit> just checked and it is first come first served - from the rules:

The first two viewers to enter the contest with the correct phrase will win one of the amazing MOD24 custom gaming PCs.

Actually it IS first come first serve.

"The first two viewers to enter the contest with the correct phrase will win one of the amazing MOD24 custom gaming PCs."

www.nvidia.com/content/game24/GAME24Giveaway.html

I remember Luke saying that the "first two..." thing was wrong. Maybe he is wrong though? *shrug*

I remember Luke saying that the "first two..." thing was wrong. Maybe he is wrong though? *shrug*

Linus had it wrong at first then luke said that it was a raffle like thing. btw im pretty sure the site is wrong there are 3 pc not 2

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

damn, i thought the code word would be GPUstructure when i saw the first 3 letters

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun

The official rules also do not state a maximum number of entries...?

Eighth letter is T! Now it's U U S E E E H T ? ? ? ?.

u sheeet

lol?

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun

We are still on for: "future is here" or "see the future"

Just Keep Diggin'

(EDIT: seems to be wrong:)

The giveaway is a bit disappointing.

I don't like the idea behind having the first two winning, but I don't want to complain too much.

Good Luck everyone!

well the theme is about favorite moment in game maybe the the answer is something relevant

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

Well, Linus and Luke said that it wasn't the case. They are going to draw between everyone that got the sentence aparently, unless Nvidia changes it.  :)

Does anyone know a model number for the IBM computer case they're modding?

i'm curious

Edit: IBM RS/6000 7025 F40

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I don't like the idea behind having the first two winning, but I don't want to complain too much.

Good Luck everyone!

It's not the first two who get it. 3 people that got it right will be drawn by random

My build: CPU:  i5-4670K Mobo: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 RAM: Kingston Fury Red Series 16GB GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 STRIX Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

Does anyone know a model number for the IBM computer case they're modding?

i'm curious

you could probably tweet at them after to ask

thanks and have fun

Good Luck everyone!

Near the beginning of the stream, both Linus and Luke said the website is wrong and it is actually a random draw of three people that have the correct answer, not the first three. I thought it was kind of stupid too, so I was glad to hear it's random.