Game24 Letter/Twitter Contest Details

FalzarPMU

dang

you could contact support i guess, but not much you really can do

Don't know how or who I should contact, I tweeted them but no answer (not that I was expecting them to do so).

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 GHz  |  Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo  |  MSI Radeon HD7950 OC/BE  |  8GB Kingston HyperX Red 1866 Mhz DDR3  |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD  |  320GB Western Digital HDD  |  Thermaltake Core V71  |  BenQ XL2420Z + Fujistu Eco 19-5  |  Random ASUS keyboard  |  Corsair M60  | HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

Hello guys. Just got here! So the two letters has been revealed? 7pm and 9pm? And next one will be released in about an hour at 11pm? The first letter was U and the second is? Sorry i just want to join the competition! Thanks

Hello guys. Just got here! So the two letters has been revealed? 7pm and 9pm? And next one will be released in about an hour at 11pm? The first letter was U and the second is? Sorry i just want to join the competition! Thanks

Supposedly the first two were U and U but who knows.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

S is the third letter!  Finally saw a ****ing letter!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

number 3 is "s"

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

So they ironed out the details on stream, but I guess this is as of right now @ 12:30am PDT (it could change later?).

Anyways, it is 3 systems, 3 winners, and not 2. The biggest piece of information is that it is NOT the first ones to get it correct that win, but everyone who gets it correct will be put into a pool and 3 random chosen people will be the winners.

If anyone wants to add-on and/or confirm, that would be great, thanks! :)

Good luck everyone!

For a company that is celebrating PC gaming, NVidia is doing a piss poor job of attending to it's community. A person can't even get an answer to a simple question through Twitter, and then you see them retweeting other tweets and completely ignoring yours.

I'm extremelly disappointed at NVidia. AMD's cards may be currently underpowered in comparison, but at least AMD gives a fuck about their costumers.

Unbelievable.

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 GHz  |  Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo  |  MSI Radeon HD7950 OC/BE  |  8GB Kingston HyperX Red 1866 Mhz DDR3  |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD  |  320GB Western Digital HDD  |  Thermaltake Core V71  |  BenQ XL2420Z + Fujistu Eco 19-5  |  Random ASUS keyboard  |  Corsair M60  | HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

For a company that is celebrating PC gaming, NVidia is doing a piss poor job of attending to it's community. A person can't even get an answer to a simple question through Twitter, and then you see them retweeting other tweets and completely ignoring yours.

I'm extremelly disappointed at NVidia. AMD's cards may be currently underpowered in comparison, but at least AMD gives a fuck about their costumers.

Unbelievable.

Most companies use Twitter as a marketing tool. Don't expect them to give you support over it...

If you want support go to their forums, write an email or get support over livechat.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5 GHz, GPUs: 2x GTX Titan, Mobo: Rampage V Extreme, Ram: 32GB Dominator 2800

Sound: Essence STX & SP 2500, SDDs: 2x 850 Pro 512GB, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Corsair 900D

Cooling: Full custom w/c loop (CPU, both GPUs), Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/14886-project-hermes-900d-titan-sli/

So far U U S E... I'm kinda sad I bought a second 780 recently with how amazing the 980 is. How can they cut the power to the card by half and still provide a faster card... Mindblowing!

Most companies use Twitter as a marketing tool. Don't expect them to give you support over it...

If you want support go to their forums, write an email or get support over livechat.

The problem is: there is nowhere on NVidia's forum where I can get the answer to my question, and I can't seem to find an email anywhere

The problem is: there is nowhere on NVidia's forum where I can get the answer to my question, and I can't seem to find an email anywhere

What's your question? Also Linus has been reading Twitter and answering questions that are on there.

lol I know right where could all those e's go? 

I'm thinking that there might be a double 'e' in it somewhere. Who knows at this point though.

Just Keep Diggin'

I'm thinking that there might be a double 'e' in it somewhere. Who knows at this point though.

If it was something like Geforce Experience

If it was something like Geforce Experience

Oooh I like your guess. Thought that might be too many letters though, they have been give one out every ~2 hours. I guess it is possible that they make a last minute letter spam/push at the end though.

Just Keep Diggin'

Seventh letter is H! Now it's U U S E E E H ? ? ? ? ?.

Just saw H was the last letter. 

U U S E E E H

Yeah I caught that, the twitch chat is starting to think that it could be "See the future

They were saying that it is suitably corny for nvidia to say.

Just Keep Diggin'

Yeah I caught that, the twitch chat is starting to think that it could be "See the future

They were saying that it is suitably corny for nvidia to say.

if i dont see anything with the next 2 letters ill probably use that

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

if i dont see anything with the next 2 letters ill probably use that

Another possibility could be "future is here" ...from twitch chat

Just Keep Diggin'