are the Corsair water coolers safe to use? Im kind of scared to use them because what if it leaks all of my hard earned money i saved for my system all down the drain 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB  SSD: 500GB NVME 

Yes, they're safe. And if you want to be extra careful, run the pump while it's outside and make sure there's no leaks. But there's no need to worry about it.

But if you really really don't want to do water cooling, there's awesome air cooling alternatives, such as the Noctua NH-D15, beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, and some others.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Yes, they're safe. And if you want to be extra careful, run the pump while it's outside and make sure there's no leaks. But there's no need to worry about it.

But if you really really don't want to do water cooling, there's awesome air cooling alternatives, such as the Noctua NH-D15, beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, and some others.

do you use one? because i read that if they leak they may not replace your messed up parts I want to get the Corsair h60 or the h80i im a very very paranoid person I always think of the worst possible thing that can happen to something lol 

They will not leak unless you damage it on purpose...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

They are very safe i just installed my h100i on monday and i was alittle rough when installing it and it is 100% fine

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

They will not leak unless you damage it on purpose...

are you sure? if it fails will you buy me a new system? lol cause from what i know if it leaks corsair only handles it on a case by case basis ): imma be hyperventilating while installing it xD

are you sure? if it fails will you buy me a new system? lol cause from what i know if it leaks corsair only handles it on a case by case basis ): imma be hyperventilating while installing it xD

They're idiot proof. Unless you purpousefully yank the tubing or drop it on concrete it will not leak. I've had mine for 3 years and no issues at all.

Also I'm fairly sure the fulid they use is non-conductive, so it should not ruin your components if it spills (which it wont)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

They're idiot proof. Unless you purpousefully yank the tubing or drop it on concrete it will not leak. I've had mine for 3 years and no issues at all.

Also I'm fairly sure the fulid they use is non-conductive, so it should not ruin your components if it spills (which it wont)

what one do you use? and i read they use just regular old water lol

what one do you use? and i read they use just regular old water lol

H100i

But the H105 or H110 is better, or the x41 or x61 from NZXT

And if they just used water you would have a shit ton of stuff growing inside of it.

Spoiler

H100i

But the H105 or H110 is better, or the x41 or x61 from NZXT

And if they just used water you would have a shit ton of stuff growing inside of it.

do you know if the intel water cooler is any good?

do you know if the intel water cooler is any good?

Yes its just as good as any other 120mm AiO cooler of the same thickness.

Spoiler

Yes its just as good as any other 120mm AiO cooler of the same thickness.

what brand has better customer service because I heard that corsair is pretty bad lol if im doing water cooling I want them to be there if crap gets crazy xD 

what brand has better customer service because I heard that corsair is pretty bad lol if im doing water cooling I want them to be there if crap gets crazy xD 

corsair or NZXT

Spoiler

do you use one? because i read that if they leak they may not replace your messed up parts I want to get the Corsair h60 or the h80i im a very very paranoid person I always think of the worst possible thing that can happen to something lol 

Yes, I use a quite cheap liquid cooler, it's a $50 120mm water cooler from Cooler Master, I'm pretty sure those Corsair water coolers are safe, no need to worry about it.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

The Corsair H105 was great at cooling my FX 9590. No leaks or noises from the pump. Couldn't recommend it more other than going into a custom loop.

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2 

Corsair will let you RMA the whole cooler if one of the screw holes get stripped smooth or if the LED dies.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I installed my H110 pretty aggressively and it's fine. They are indeed quite idiot proof.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Test if for leaks outside your system first.

I personally run an H100i and it's fine. Provided you don't put massive kinks in the tubes they're quite idiot proof. And from what I understand up to a point Corsair will provide market value cashback to replace damaged parts if you provide evidence of damage in the event of failure.

I am the Black Mage, I cast the magic that makes the people fall down

Test if for leaks outside your system first.

I personally run an H100i and it's fine. Provided you don't put massive kinks in the tubes they're quite idiot proof. And from what I understand up to a point Corsair will provide market value cashback to replace damaged parts if you provide evidence of damage in the event of failure.

+1 Also, Is it possible to make kinks in the tube? That tube seems impossible to bend unless you truly attempt to break it. Lol.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

+1 Also, Is it possible to make kinks in the tube? That tube seems impossible to bend unless you truly attempt to break it. Lol.

If you were to force them a way they don't want to go they'd probably kink. It'd take some doing though. They do have a kind of point they won't go past if that makes sense, getting it in the top of my arc midi r2 was easier said than done.

I am the Black Mage, I cast the magic that makes the people fall down

Corsair Watercooling AiOs are, like basically every other one except Cooler Master and Swiftech, made by Asetek (afaik). They use aluminum radiators and have a bad reputation for being patent trolls. Safe they are, but the H220 from Swiftech is in my opinion better, as you can add other stuff later if you want.

It kinda hurts that in some areas, Corsair is just a sticker on some Asian company, especially with their power supplies.

Do you even custom Bios, bro?