Scottish Referendum Results - SCOTLAND VOTES NO - FIFE VOTE SEALS THE DEAL

The_Strict_Nein

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/events/scotland-decides/live

At the time of editing (5:58 GMT), unless YES gets 100% of the votes from now on, they cannot win the vote.

EDIT:

Scotland have voted no. As of Fife's result, the no vote is pass the threshold and Scotland is not going independent

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

It's 53.8%...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

It's 53.8%...

Rounding to one decimal place. It's good enough

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Personally pretty disappointing for me.

Inquisitor Gideon Ravenor - "A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk In Dark Places."

Some controversy, 10 ballot papers have been at the center of a police scandal in Glasgow. The ballots have been taken by the police.

Dundee staff were evacuated from the counting building after a fire alarm. They are now back in, after a 10 minute break

It's going to be a right faff to pull these off once this whole thing is done.

fLIcLW0.jpg

(outside mine atm)

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

It's going to be a right faff to pull these off once this whole thing is done.

fLIcLW0.jpg

(outside mine atm)

Alright, I gotta give you props for that.

Are you gonna stay up till the final result?

Looks like it's gonna be about 55% no - 45% yes.

Kinda what I expected about a month ago.

I will. BBC on the one screen, Game24 on the other. Sleep is for the weak

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

I will. BBC on the one screen, Game24 on the other. Sleep is for the weak

Same

post-54487-0-19948500-1411088042_thumb.j

Alright, I gotta give you props for that.

Not entirely sure, got college at 9 till 4, so idk if i'll be able to go through. Also got an outcome exam thingy at 2pm, so you know..

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Not entirely sure, got college at 9 till 4, so idk if i'll be able to go through. Also got an outcome exam thingy at 2pm, so you know..

Fair dos man

Good thing about not going to Uni until a weeks time

Fair dos man

Good thing about not going to Uni until a weeks time

It's just a little thing on system arch, so it'll be a doddle, so not much bother tby.

That and it's open book. soooo, yeah.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also, I have to say, it's pretty funny to me as an English man that the Yes campaign took the Conservative's traditional voting colours

Also, I have to say, it's pretty funny to me as an English man that the Yes campaign took the Conservative's traditional voting colours

dat pantone 300.

-edit-

get your stats updated foo :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Orkney results in, NO wins by 67%

I have to say though, regardless of the vote, I don't think anyone can dispute that it's the will of the people, with such high turnout.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Added spoiled papers figures

I have to say though, regardless of the vote, I don't think anyone can dispute that it's the will of the people, with such high turnout.

That's why I prefer 66% to win rather than the 1 vote to win that Salmond got.

That's why I prefer 66% to win rather than the 1 vote to win that Salmond got.

I actually agree with that. A 51% win for yes would be a weak mandate to form an independent country. Imo it needs overwhelming support.

Interestingly if devo max was on the ballot, it would have had overwhelming support. It's ironic that's what we will end up with, considering it was taken off the ballot.

I actually agree with that. A 51% win for yes would be a weak mandate to form an independent country. Imo it needs overwhelming support.

Interestingly if devo max was on the ballot, it would have had overwhelming support. It's ironic that's what we will end up with, considering it was taken off the ballot.

I'd expect Devo max to see 80-90% support

I really never understood why devo max wasn't on the ballot. I'd have voted that if it was there, and i'm sure plenty of yes' and no's would've voted for that too

Perhaps it's because they didn't wanna concede power? idk. But still, it really should have been included.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'd expect Devo max to see 80-90% support

But then we have the difficulty of the English, Welsh (and perhaps NI) thinking Scotland are getting too good a deal. Tricky times ahead for the Union. I hope it doesn't end up with a UKIP protest vote in 2015.

But then we have the difficulty of the English, Welsh (and perhaps NI) thinking Scotland are getting too good a deal. Tricky times ahead for the Union. I hope it doesn't end up with a UKIP protest vote in 2015.

This. SO much this

In other news, Edinborough is looking like a NO vote, with as much as 60% no predicted