whe does mod 24 begin? where to stream?

Cl2G

What will happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTrKUf82ANY

But of course Nvidia will win because IT IS THEIR EVENT

but with linus narrating with all of his puns

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

The what.

What is MOD 24? 

It is game 24.

There's a modding competition as well. Hence mod 24.

Yo soy el hombre murciélago

There's a modding competition as well. Hence mod 24.

Game 24 is a modding competition to my knowledge

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

yea i'm waiting for the shit show of graphics cards and fanboys that will insue i think i should start popping my popcorn

yea well i just wan't to see the 970's performance and then say to amd fans that I IS GREEN TEAM KING even though the 970 isn't the best card 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

yea well i just wan't to see the 970's performance and then say to amd fans that I IS GREEN TEAM KING even though the 970 isn't the best card 

this is going to be a fun couple of weeks as the amd nvidia battle kicks of again we will have new gpus launched left and right and price cuts everywhere

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

and it will be awesome for the consumer

this is going to be a fun couple of weeks as the amd nvidia battle kicks of again we will have new gpus launched left and right and price cuts everywhere

yeah i hope the 970's price ends up being lowered to 100 usd but that probably wont happen

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

yeah i hope the 970's price ends up being lowered to 100 usd but that probably wont happen

yea that would be hilarious

yea that would be hilarious

yeah but it could make amd die out completely in the gpu side

Spoiler

yeah but it could make amd die out completely in the gpu side

that would be bad because it would because amd vs intel again with no competition on the high end

that would be bad because it would because amd vs intel again with no competition on the high end

yeah but nvidia would love to get rid of amd on the gpu side

Spoiler

yeah but nvidia would love to get rid of amd on the gpu side

yes but then nvidia will price gouge

yeah

Spoiler

Sure wish I could watch the mod contest now, I can see Linus and Slick both walking around and talking in the corner of the useless stream, don't know who twingalaxies was before this, but I know I'll be avoiding them from this point on. I've seen more than double the amount of people watching the WAN show and it's never had this much trouble....

Sure wish I could watch the mod contest now, I can see Linus and Slick both walking around and talking in the corner of the useless stream, don't know who twingalaxies was before this, but I know I'll be avoiding them from this point on. I've seen more than double the amount of people watching the WAN show and it's never had this much trouble....

i agree it is just the worst way of doing a stream

Aselwyn1

Who won I fell a sleep

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650