Need help with Samsung Multiroom

Purple Spy

Hoping someone on here has experience with this thing because I'm at a dead end here >_<

My father picked up a bunch of new tech and I'm trying to get it set up as a surround system in his living room.

Here's what we have.

Samsung 65" LED TV. Not sure of model number, but brand new, super smart with all the bells and whistles.

Samsung HW-H750 soundbar with wireless subwoofer.

2x Samsung M7 speakers.

I'm trying to set them up as a surround system and i know its possible. The multiroom function on the TV has an option for surround as well as soundbar+surround.

I have been able to connect all 3 speakers in a group on the multiroom mobile app, and they play music via wifi no problem, but grouping them and pushing something via aux or HDMI with the soundbar causes the M7s to lag behind about 200ms, so that's a no go.

I'd like to do it through the TV functions and it seems like i should be able to, but here's my problem. The TV refuses to recognize my soundbar in the multiroom window.

It has another option called TV soundconnect and it connects automatically to the soundbar no problem, plays fine just through that. But I can't seem to get it to show up in the multiroom window as an available device. Both of the M7s show up there and i can put them in a 2 speaker surround configuration via the TV. Even when i delete the soundbar from the soundconnect menu and tell it not to use the device i cant get it to show up.

I'm hoping there's something I'm missing here and someone can point me in the right direction.

One final note. I know theres some sort of hub you can get but i was hoping i wouldnt need it. Has anyone worked with it and do you think it would fix my problem quite simply?