Looking for a wireless headset.

Advent

So I have the Steelseries Siberia V2. I love it to death except for one little thing.... the cord! OH THE CORD! D:< It tangles up on itself all the time and I have to disconnect things and unravel it. Why did they not make it a braided cable? WHY! T^T.... The sound quality is great, the comfort, the mic (oh god the mic quality is epic), but that damn cord!

Anyhow I'm looking to migrate to a wireless headset.

What are the best in terms of comfort/mic/audio and durability? I wear glasses so that is a comfort factor. Some headsets pinch which sucks for long duration gaming.

Any recommendations? I'm eyeballing the Steelseries H Wireless but the price tag.... and the mic quality leaves much to be desired for a ~$300 headset.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

The steelseries H is definitely your best bet for a wireless gaming headset. It may seem expensive for what it is, but that's how it is with wireless. The mic will most likely be all you need for communicating with friends. 

The corsair vengeance 2100 is also another, cheaper option. Other than that there are the astro a50's. Linus has review for all three of these I think.

So I have the Steelseries Siberia V2. I love it to death except for one little thing.... the cord! OH THE CORD! D:< It tangles up on itself all the time and I have to disconnect things and unravel it. Why did they not make it a braided cable? WHY! T^T.... The sound quality is great, the comfort, the mic (oh god the mic quality is epic), but that damn cord!

Anyhow I'm looking to migrate to a wireless headset.

What are the best in terms of comfort/mic/audio and durability? I wear glasses so that is a comfort factor. Some headsets pinch which sucks for long duration gaming.

Any recommendations? I'm eyeballing the Steelseries H Wireless but the price tag.... and the mic quality leaves much to be desired for a ~$300 headset.

wrong topic.... computer hardware?

wrong topic.... computer hardware?

I am under computer hardware -> audio. (topics include: Sound Cards, Headphones, Speakers, Etc.)

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

I am under computer hardware -> audio. (topics include: Sound Cards, Headphones, Speakers, Etc.)

lol sry my fault then... :/

Stop stalking me bread :V

j/k.

EDIT: So I'm about to hit the ship button, no other suggestions?
EDIT2: Purchased :D

PSU

I'm having the same problem. I'm thinking about the Sennheiser RS 170 or 180 but can't find any good reviews about them!!!

does any body here have or at least tried the RS series??? 

I'm having the same problem. I'm thinking about the Sennheiser RS 170 or 180 but can't find any good reviews about them!!!

does any body here have or at least tried the RS series??? 

The RS180s are my favorite Wireless headphones I've tried so far. There are plenty of reviews, just need to google them haha. 

Stop stalking me bread :V

j/k.

EDIT: So I'm about to hit the ship button, no other suggestions?

EDIT2: Purchased :D

what did you end up getting? I don't think you clarified what you've chosen. 

Hopefully I'm not intruding here. Not sure what the consensus is on tacking your own questions onto someone else's related question thread.

Anyway, I'm looking for something with pretty much exactly the same criteria as that of the original poster, except I need the included microphone to be suitable for streaming. I have no place for separate mics, nor tolerance for cords.

I'm currently using the ASTRO Gaming A50, which is mostly great, but I just can't size it or position the mic correctly. I've been able to get clear, crisp voice out of it, but not without nose breathing into the mic, or physically holding it in position.

I also am not fond of the idea of removable mics. Is there anything out there that suits my needs? or is there a trick to the A50's current iteration?

If this isn't the place to ask this let me know and I'll remove the post if that's possible, and ask elsewhere.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'm currently using my A50 for my PC and PS3. I also have a Nintendo 3DS if that's a factor. PC is the most important one, though.