RGB LED in Cabinet

harshit.ea

Can anyone guide me the procedure to do it? I currently have blue LED strips in my cabinet of which i got bored. The best solution would be to get a RGB strip. I'm an amateur at soldering, but somehow got my blue ones working through a molex pin.

could you ask a specific question?

How different is it to install an RGB strip instead of regular LED strips?

it is two more pins. it is basically the same. you just need something to control the strip.

Can u elaborate on that one?

something to control the color. nzxt hue for example.

These three wires are just between the strips right. The power will still come from a live and ground right?

These three wires are just between the strips right. The power will still come from a live and ground right?

It's basically instead if a 2 wires there are a total of 4. For the controller I either recommended the ones from icemodz and their led strips, but the ones you can find on amazon or eBay will work also. If you having trouble matching parts I recommend getting a kit that has everything all together.

It's basically instead if a 2 wires there are a total of 4. For the controller I either recommended the ones from icemodz and their led strips, but the ones you can find on amazon or eBay will work also. If you having trouble matching parts I recommend getting a kit that has everything all together.

Nothing like that in India. I'll be using diy strips