Metal Gear Collection not coming to PC

PokémonTrainerFour

Because it's a fashion line.

GG Hideo Kojima.

Metal-Gear-Solid-5-610x346.jpg

Well I suppose you could drape the Metal Gear Collection 2014 over your rig, but if you were holding out hope for a software announcement during Hideo Kojima’s Tokyo Games Show appearance today then you’re out of luck. The Metal Gear Collection 2014 is not a retrospective collection of every Metal Gear game released, but instead a fancy new fashion line.

Looks like you can now wear what is practically gaming perfection, by Hideo Fucking Kojima.

The Metal Gear Collection 2014 also includes figurines, some kind of item which comes in a box, a walky talky (a smartphone case?) and a leather jacket. The leather jacket was modeled by a man later responsible for showcasing a metal arm which is capable of holding the phone case. It was all very glitzy. I'll no doubt have the full list of goods in my possession shortly, so check back.

So, if you wanted a collection, it's not coming.

Hideo Kojima is a great troll, am I right?

Sauce: http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/09/18/metal-gear-collection-2014-isnt-coming-to-pc-because-its-a-fashion-line/

I SWEAR I SEARCHED FOR IT THIS TIME IT BETTER NOT BE A RETOAST

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

I've been trolled again

edit: ok but at least phantom pain is coming to PC. I've been playing snake eater on an emulator lately so I don't actually mind the older games aren't coming to PC.

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

He's just depressed because of GTA V. 

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

This was already obvious when it was first announced. It didn't even use the typical MG font, it used their clothing range font that they've been using for the last decade. No idea why people thought otherwise.

well, that was not exactaly what i was expecting. Hideo Kojima is the master troll

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz