Noctua PPC fans 2000 or 300o worry?

Ninja_Commander

I just purchased about 4 NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM and 2 NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM fans for my Define R4 and Corsair H100i. Yes I know thats alot of money to get for those fan. But college money helps. Anyways I got them cause I wanted to get the best air cooling for my PC, I live in a desert, but what got me is that I didnt notice that the 120mm ones were at 2000 rpm vs the 140mm fans that are 3000 rpm. Should I worry in anyways for the air flow in my system. 

Note the rad in touching the case while the fans will be under the rad in push config while the 2 in front are pulling air along with the one on the side pulling air in and the back is also pulling in air. So its a two part question, worry about the differences in rpm speeds for my fans and is my config for these fans in my case good for cooling?

CPU: 5900X   MOBO: MSI Tomahawk x570 
MEM: G.Skill 32gb (2 x 16gb) 3600
GPU: Asus tuf oc 3080

May add the other bits of my system later on

You should not worry but I would put the L.N.A's on the fans to save your hearing.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Well I will see what happens when i get them tomorrow. 

CPU: 5900X   MOBO: MSI Tomahawk x570 
MEM: G.Skill 32gb (2 x 16gb) 3600
GPU: Asus tuf oc 3080

May add the other bits of my system later on