Buying a new keyboard

imurkz7

Okay, so I have been looking into keyboards and really like the corsair RGB's. The one thing I do not like are the keycaps. They look very basic and are not visually pleasing to me. I really, really enjoy the look of the razer keycaps. My question is: is it possible to put razer keycaps on a corsair k95 rgb? (Ik that keyboard hasnt come out yet, I am going to wait for it) I understand the keys to the left will obviously not be able to be traded for razer seeing as they arent on razer keyboards, but what about the rest?

there are just about a million other keyboard brands in the world, with many different shapes and sizes, its worth looking into to find one that perfect for you rather than the standard Cooler master, corsair and razer

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

there are just about a million other keyboard brands in the world, with many different shapes and sizes, its worth looking into to find one that perfect for you rather than the standard Cooler master, corsair and razer

which btw includes MASSIVE keyboard modding with custom keycaps and tons of other things

Sorry, posting from mobile and accidentally messed up my last post, but I understand what you mean, but I really like the functionality and lighting of the corsair rgb, which is why I want it. The lighting is just, amazing. I just dont like the keycaps, im pretty set on this keyboard if it werent for them, which is why im posting haha.

which btw includes MASSIVE keyboard modding with custom keycaps and tons of other things

WASD. Apparently they can do some crazy, crazy shit with custom orders... of course, if you've the $$$ to match

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Sorry, posting from mobile and accidentally messed up my last post, but I understand what you mean, but I really like the functionality and lighting of the corsair rgb, which is why I want it. The lighting is just, amazing. I just dont like the keycaps, im pretty set on this keyboard if it werent for them, which is why im posting haha.

the buy that and buy new keycaps :) 

the buy that and buy new keycaps :)

He said he liked the Razer keycaps, which he already has

So yes, OP you can do it

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM