Intel i3 4330

Can it handle twitch streaming for games like cs go and league if legends?

yes but what is your price budget

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

My budget is 530$ with a monitor in the price no os or hdd I'm going to use the old hard drive in my laptop

You guys think the pentium g3258 can handle twitch streaming or just stick with the i3?

i3

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Well the i3 will run those games better but a 6300 should stream better but 6300's aren't cutting it either. Better off getting the i3 and using Quicksync to stream than a 6300 and streaming with the CPU

My budget is 530$ with a monitor in the price no os or hdd I'm going to use the old hard drive in my laptop

are you in the US? do you have micro center near by?

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

You guys think the pentium g3258 can handle twitch streaming or just stick with the i3?

no, i'd even push it toward the core i5 has you might wan't to stream some better, more advanced games down the road and many modern games as of today will require you to have a strong quad-core just for optimal gameplay.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR