Cooler Master Skorpion "Mouse-Bungee"

azreal99

What the hell is a mouse-bungee? For those of you who had that thought first, you are not alone.

Basically it's a fancy mouse chord anchor, with a rubber neck that flexes gently to give greater freedom than a traditional anchor.

I needed an anchor because my G502 cable snagged a couple of times and things like that annoy me, and I picked this thing up just to see what on earth it was. Surprisingly, it turned out to be a brilliant product. It cost me about £10, and after using it I'd have happily paid more for it. The best thing about it is that I completely forget it exists whilst using my mouse, which means it's doing exactly what I bought it for. It also looks pretty cool on my desk.

If anyone has issues with snagging chords or just generally a mouse chord getting on your nerves, give the Skorpion a try. It's a genuinely good product.

I've since used some other "bungees", just for the sake of curiosity, and I think I'll stick with my Skorpion - it's the cheapest I've seen, and the best.

Out of interest, are bungees a really well-known thing that I've just complete missed?

Never personally seen the point in a mouse bungee.

My my house goes through the cable management  hole in my desk and the wire never bothered me.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

If anyone has issues with snagging chords or just generally a mouse chord getting on your nerves, give the Skorpion a try. It's a genuinely good product.

Well then, thanks for the support! :D Glad the Skorpion is working out for you.

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

Well then, thanks for the support! :D Glad the Skorpion is working out for you.

You're welcome. I'll just wait here for my free stuff, shall I?

I looked on Roccats Apuri and other bungees at one point and decided that they would do what I needed. Or rather did more than I wanted. I admit bungee would still be nice addition but currently my system of pinning cable between pen box, kb and monitor stand works. USB hub is under monitor and I have separed system for audio jacks.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The issue for me was that I needed an anchor, but I'm at the stage of wanting whatever goes onto my desk to look good - or at least a bit interesting. If you don't need to spend any money for a solution, then it makes sense not to. For me, with my system internals currently finished on all my systems for the time being, it made sense to spend (not a lot of) money on something a bit weird.

Yep i love my scorpion. I dont think ive had to touch my mouse cable since i bought it a few months ago.