Need Help on Mounting H100i in Raidmax Agusta

Hi Guys, Anyone here who have a H100i Mounted on Raidmax Agusta case?

I dont know how will I mount the rad to the top of the case since there are no specific holes.

Hi Guys, Anyone here who have a H100i Mounted on Raidmax Agusta case? I dont know how will I mount the rad to the top of the case since there are no specific holes.

Unfortunately not all cases support liquid coolers :( you should have informed yourself about this before purchasing the unit. However, wouldn't removing the top fans allow you to mount the radiator?

By the way, welcome to the forum! The second line of my signature contains important info, please read it ;)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Welcome!聽

In regards to your question, I don't know much about your case (other than it looks badass). What I can say is that it looks like it should fit in the top as long as you have a 240mm radiator or smaller.

Personally, my case is on the smaller, more compact side and doesn't support anything more than a 120mm radiator.

My 120mm H80i is great, and I Suggest it for anyone with a smaller case...240mm radiators may allow for cooler temperatures, but 120mm is very compact and gets the job done.

CPU:Intel i5-2400Mobo:ASUS Maximus IV Gene-ZRAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHzGPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-XCase Corsair Obsidian Series 350DPSU:EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

It would appear not:聽http://www.overclock.net/t/1144409/h80-h80i-h90-h100-h100i-h110-case-compatibility-thread-page-1-for-full-listings/950

Though I've not read far through, it seems that other people have had the same issue - there's not enough room for the rad + fans (please do not attempt to use the rad without fans for any extended period) at the top of the case.

How much space to you have at the front?