Rosewill RK-9000 vs "Namebrand" With Cherry Blues

Scheer

So I got a really good deal on the Rosewill keyboard with Cherry Blues, $40 for the keyboard with a cheap gaming mouse and set of headphones...

I pulled some keycaps and they say Cherry with the logo to the right and look identical to my CM Storm keyboard's switches, but they feel drastically different. There is much less of a tactile bump, near like a Cherry Red, but there is still a clicking noise it is just less pronounced. The only experience I have is with reds and blues, so I'm not sure if they feel/sound like a different color switch.

I have the two boards right next to each other, so I'm not going off memory, it is a direct comparison and there is a noticeable difference. I even bought two of the Rosewill keyboards and they are identical feeling to each other, just different than my CM Storm. My brother has the Black Widow with Blues and it feels identical to my CM Storm, so I assume that is how they are supposed to feel and the Rosewills are the oddball. Anyone else have this Rosewill keyboard and another to compare it with?

Now, all this being said... I think I like the Rosewill better lol. I'm wondering if they are possibly a lower binned switch, and that is how the Rosewill keyboards are so cheap?

I'll definitely be keeping them, just asking out of curiosity.

Yeah, that is what I got.

Headset is complete garbage, but will be great for my 5 year old. The mouse actually isn't that bad to he honest, keeping one for a spare and the other I'll give to my brother or something.