New Blackberry designed by porsche 2014

VROOM...!!

Prepare your valets ..

140917133429-blackberry-porsche-smartpho

The beleaguered handset maker announced a collaboration Wednesday with Porsche Design on a new phone featuring the classic QWERTY keyboard and the company's OS BB10..

The collaborative effort is the third time between these two industry giants , which worries the regular BB fanboy, Because this one expensive as hell (like the previous ones*), The last time they collaborated the smartphone ended up being priced @ about 2000$ (take that iphone is too expensive ranter) the phone features glass like keys & luxurious glossy finish to it,

*>>

blackberry_p9981_gold_from_porsche_desig

Even-tho the price of the new design hasn't been release, the release date is set this coming October,

Porsche Design was founded by Porsche 911 creator Ferdinand Alexander Porsche in 1972 after he left the automaker. The company designs a variety of luxury goods, from clothing to luggage to watches

Post your comments & your lost hopes down below... :lol: >> :(

Link: http://money.cnn.com/2014/09/17/technology/mobile/porsche-blackberry/index.html

Details separate people.

Prepare your valets ..

Good one  B)

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

looks awesome

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

:wacko:

It's fugly.

that's a partial render of the new design from the old release, the later should look different, but i got to agree with you on that one,  that's one fugly muthfudgin phone :P

Details separate people.

At least you can tell the front from the back.... unlike their cars...

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Ah no. 

Its really ugly to me. i rather spend that much money on other things!

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

I'm sorry but this looks like a "smart" phone from 5 years ago.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

[WARNING SPECULATION]

I think the collaborative projects that we see being released, phones, are a part of a bigger project.  John Chen has stated quite a few times that an important part of BB future plans lay in integration systems in automobiles and given their (somewhat) shared clientele I would think that porsche and BB holding hands together developing synergetic technologies makes a great deal of sense.

It would be cool if it synced with your porche and u could use it as car keys like unlock your car etc

Now that is how you make a status symbol.  The check list:

expensive? yes

not really any more features than a basic $200 phone? yes

physical styling genuinely appeals to maybe 3 people? yes

sells to people who want to be seen as affluent and trendy? yes

High quality product that has to be babied to maintain it's appearance? yes

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Did BlackBerry release a phone this year at all? I can't remember.

They will be releasing 4 this year.

supporting blackberry will not end well period, buttons are really stupid in this day and age

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

If it doesn't run Android count me out. I would love a smartphone with a physical keyboard but only if it is Android and modern.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard