New rules may force online retailers to always ship on time.

bob345

+1.

Isn't it common knowledge that Amazon's plan is to undercut and bully everyone else until all other retailers went out of business? They will fuck as all over once there is no other place to buy stuff. Just so you wait.

Amazon = scum

Then let those additional trucks sit and rott for 10 out of 12 months a year.

No, use them and said employees to offer better service lol. Companies today are too concerned with profit margin, gotta spend money to make money.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

No, use them and said employees to offer better service lol. Companies today are too concerned with profit margin, gotta spend money to make money.

If the vast majority wants cheap shipping rates or "free" shipping, then this is what you will get. What makes things even worse are the assholes who order stuff just for fun and then expect to be allowed to send it back for free. Complain to those people.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

I like Amazon more than most retailers. Always had a great experience with them. Whatever else happens that I don't see/experience isn't my problem; I don't ask what's in the special soup - I just eat it.

Like I said, I do expect a little bit of competition to pop out if they do start some bullshit. And I absolutely agree that they'll try to.

I've known a handful of people who worked for UPS and they were really happy with their job. I've been happy with their deliveries as well. FedEx is the one I don't trust.