Nintendo Did it Again, Promotes PSVita instead of Bayonetta 2

Rafy

again?

lol

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Just... HOW?

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Remember when Microsoft advertised Killzone Shadowfall?

I smell Sony spies in their marketing teams.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

Looks like Nintendo is waiting for Sony to drop more, before purchasing their game division, but their intentions are clear.

Sony has resorted to killing the opposition rather than making products. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

So sad. I should kinda despise Nintendo like everybody else because they have taken so many bad decisions but I just can't. Too many good childhood memories.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

So sad. I should kinda despise Nintendo like everybody else because they have taken so many bad decisions but I just can't. Too many good childhood memories.

They still make damn good games, you know that right?

They still make damn good games, you know that right?

Oh, I know but it does sadden me that a company that completely ruled the console market have become a niche player. I loved Nintendo growing up, and I still love the old consoles especially.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

someones getting fired

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

lol

Oh, I know but it does sadden me that a company that completely ruled the console market have become a niche player. I loved Nintendo growing up, and I still love the old consoles especially.

That's really beyond their control at this point. They were screwed by not seeing the PlayStation domination coming. There really wasn't anything they could have done. I mean, Wii U could have been handled better than it was, but what happened with Wii was the only way to dominate again, and even they realized that strategy wouldn't work again.

... That said, I still won't touch the fucking Wii U until I can get it for $150 with a game and the Gamepad.

It just looks like some bad linking. Has anybody else noticed that if you click on a YouTube video nowadays, it also loads up the playlist? I bet something happened where the real video they tried to link was the right one, but since its in a playlist, it defaults to this since it was the first one.

They just have to start removing the playlist portion from the URL and it should work.

They make Bayonetta 2 a WiiU (may be timely) exclusive and do this WTF???

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

It just looks like some bad linking. Has anybody else noticed that if you click on a YouTube video nowadays, it also loads up the playlist? I bet something happened where the real video they tried to link was the right one, but since its in a playlist, it defaults to this since it was the first one.

They just have to start removing the playlist portion from the URL and it should work.

Playlists piss me right off. 

I don't mind playlists when I create them... like if I am using my Chromecast. It's useful then... but if I click on a video on a channel page 9 times out of 10 I only want to watch that video... so why does it make me load the whole channel in a bloody playlist?!

Playlists piss me right off. 

I don't mind playlists when I create them... like if I am using my Chromecast. It's useful then... but if I click on a video on a channel page 9 times out of 10 I only want to watch that video... so why does it make me load the whole channel in a bloody playlist?!

And then it autoplays the next video, 90% of which are vines and when Chrome lags while it's loading the video the vine finishes and creates a never ending sequence until I realize I can exit out of the tab.

At least that's my experience with YouTube playlists.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

*Facedesk*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

They make Bayonetta 2 a WiiU (may be timely) exclusive and do this WTF???

Nintendo is fully publishing and funding Bayonetta 2, so the chances of it being ported are slim. It happened with NG3:RE, so it's definitely possible, but Bayo 2 wouldn't even exist without Nintendo's funding.

Nintendo is fully publishing and funding Bayonetta 2, so the chances of it being ported are slim. It happened with NG3:RE, so it's definitely possible, but Bayo 2 wouldn't even exist without Nintendo's funding.

I though the plan was to port but almost a year later than the WiiU release

I though the plan was to port but almost a year later than the WiiU release

There is no porting of the game.