What is the smallest case that will fit a 280mm rad

SeanBond

I have been looking to downsize my pc for a while now but I shot myself in the foot getting a corsair h110. I should have gone with the 100i. Right now I am eyeing up the NZXT S340 because it has space for 2x 140mm front case fans. But what other options are there? I am looking to have diminsions at least smaller than 18x8x18" for it to even be worthwhile. Anyone have an ideas? It also has to be atx compatible.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

edit my bad

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

edit my bad

It's alright. Im sure you understand I wanted atx compatible. lol 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

It's alright. Im sure you understand I wanted atx compatible. lol 

and i thought u said 240mm :P

yeah the s340 i believe is the smallest ATX case with 280mm rad  support

my bro and i are both buying one

damn its sexy

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

and i thought u said 240mm :P

yeah the s340 i believe is the smallest ATX case with 280mm rad  support

my bro and i are both buying one

damn its sexy

I was going to get the h440 when it came out but i never got around to it but now that case is definitely going to make me open my wallet. I want

From what I understand your better off with the H110 because it's better quality than the h100's. Supposedly because it's not actually made by corsair but by another company.

Just DO NOT lose your mounting hardware. I've been waiting 2 weeks for my replacement hardware (lost my lga1150 hardware because I was using it on an AMD build) from the warranty, and I checked it a day after I was supposed to receive my ticket confirmation, and now their telling me I have to wait until the 24th (It was supposed to be 3 days ago). As far as I can understand, you can't purchase replacement hardware for the H110, only get it by warranty, which is sort of nice? except that if I had bought it, it would have been here by now....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs