5 reasons why Apple didn't use Sapphire Displays in the iPhone 6

Wait, it doesn't? So the only remarkable thing about this phone is the LTE spectrum? Goddamn

That second bullet point is such an Apple thing to worry about.

I've read it, but apple doesn't need overpriced hardware anyways. Besides, iPhones cost more, but I'd gladly pay more just to have iOS. This discussion isn't really relevant anymore since the only argument was about the price.

Hardware does make a difference, the only thing is that android requires better hardware than iOS to run as smooth

and this here you go 

They are. And for the 6+ I think the price in Eu will be near 2000$ or so they said it will. Ofcourse the Eu prices are over the top as usual, but still.

I agree, a stable OS is preferable than a non stable one. A pure example is WP 8, it's super stable, runs even on low end devices and run smooth all across high end and low end.

But those of you jumping like crazy that Apple optimizes their OS so much and that the price is justified, have you ever updated an older iPhone, 4&4S LAG so much with the latest updates it's better left not updated. My god so much stuttering and lag. And I can't be the only one, I've seen this on several 4&4s.

The whole Android lags after a while argument can also be applied to windows for dekstop. It's because you fill your phones with junk and it needs to be cleaned/maintained. Clear out cache, don't use shitty SD cards and put your apps on them and for the love of god clear your text msgs and call history from time to time (this is CRITICAL for low ram devices), or back it up on the PC. Also use stock android or some other light UI. Touchwiz makes me puke and also SAMSUNG doesn't = Android. Samsung is also overpriced crap in all segments, sometimes even in high end.

Really I didn't know that will another way to support argument

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

and this here you go  Really I didn't know that will another way to support argument

His last few sentences about installing junk etc. isn't always true though. Back to my example, my girlfriend resetted her device and it still ran like shit. 

His last few sentences about installing junk etc. isn't always true though. Back to my example, my girlfriend resetted her device and it still ran like shit. 

May I ask which device it was? Hard reset with wipe?

May I ask which device it was? Hard reset with wipe?

Samsung Galaxy express 2, I didn't do it myself so I'm not sure what they exactly did. All they told me was 'We tried resetting it already'

Samsung Galaxy express 2, I didn't do it myself so I'm not sure what they exactly did. All they told me was 'We tried resetting it already'

A hard reset should have helped, but I'm not sure completely. Truth be told all Samsung non flagship phones run horribly due to the fact how horrible touchwiz and how taxing it is on the components, even though this phone seems more than capable. I had a Xperia U with a 1 ghz dual core and 512mb of ram running  ICS 4.0.4 about 2 years ago and it ran perfectly fine but Xperia UI is lightweight. After that I went with WP8 on a Lumia 920. :)

OK, somebody explain what the fuck was this all about to me then?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Of course it will it has fucking crap ton of blostware on it looks like she needs a new phone with stock android or root and freeze all that shit.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Roumrs and that is why kids you don't believe roumrs

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Roumrs and that is why kids you don't believe roumrs

Rumors usually come with stupid 3D renders not with realistic looking expensive screen prototypes. Who produced that screen?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Rumors usually come with stupid 3D renders not with realistic looking expensive screen prototypes. Who produced that screen?

I guess apple and he showed a patent maybe they were trolling or trying to catch the leakers

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

There was never any proof that the glass MKBHD had was sapphire, that was just an assumption he made.

KPXwX5d.gif

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Rofl. If Apple cared about environmental aspects of its products they wouldn't use the unibody design...

What the hell are you talking about? Apple is incredibly efficient with their uni body aluminium. They take a block of aluminium, carve it out, take the scrap and melt it down to form a new block. No material gets wasted, and it is highly efficient while making sturdier more beautiful devices.

You know that I was arguing with him because he said that better hardware won't make a deference try to read before you respond and android is reliable and stable but not so optimized because some fuckind stupid manufactures will spend money on fucking bloatware instead of optimizing and thats why I have a phone with stock android the nexus 5 and I didn't tell anyone to go and buy phone on hardware or compare any phone to the iPhone where did I say that and go read my post again I edited it about the overpriced part.

Holy shit that's a long as sentence. Also it's kind of hard to read.

What the hell are you talking about? Apple is incredibly efficient with their uni body aluminium. They take a block of aluminium, carve it out, take the scrap and melt it down to form a new block. No material gets wasted, and it is highly efficient while making sturdier more beautiful devices.

They also then glue, weld and screw everything together into a single, nigh-impossible to recycle block where, should any single component fail, the entire device must be thrown out in favour of a new one. This, among a few other things, has led to problems with them maintaining EPEAT certification, since one of the key categories of EPEAT is how "sustainable" and recyclable something is. I think they're certified again now but they had big problems in 2012 with it (not helped by the factory that makes them leaking toxic waste into a river - aluminium production isn't all roses and butterflies y'know), and EPEAT has continued to raise concerns about unibody since then.

They also then glue, weld and screw everything together into a single, nigh-impossible to recyclable block where, should any single component fail, the entire device must be thrown out in favour of a new one. This, among a few other things, has led to problems with them maintaining EPEAT certification, since one of the key categories of EPEAT is how "sustainable" and recyclable something is.

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/08/20/apple-epeat-tablets/

Also, the EPEAT is not some official thing, its voluntary and it means nothing. 

Apple devices use no more glue, weld and screws than anything else. 

Your blind Apple hate is astounding 

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/08/20/apple-epeat-tablets/

Also, the EPEAT is not some official thing, its voluntary and it means nothing. 

Apple devices use no more glue, weld and screws than anything else. 

Your blind Apple hate is astounding 

I didn't say they were better or worse than anyone else - on the contrary, all electronics have the same issues. I just find it ludicrous that Apple fanboys somehow think that Apple is some kind of eco-warrior company who only makes the most polarbear-friendly products possible when in reality it's just more marketing. The only "environmental credentials" Apple are worried about are those that appeal to the hipsters who think they're important - like EPEAT. Apple are no more environmentally conscious than Samsung - I don't criticise them for that, I criticise them for pretending otherwise.

Holy shit that's a long as sentence. Also it's kind of hard to read.

Sorry English is not my first language

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

why does apple even try anymore

i'm sorry if anybody really loves apple, but you were good 4 years ago. Just make something we all truly love. I like the aspect of the sapphire displays using more battery life though (i don't like it , i mean that it is interesting.).....

-snip-

-snip-

So hi guys I don't know which one of you said that you need high end hardware to run Android smoothly, you actually don't look at the Moto G both first and second Gen they don't have high end hardware and they both run smoothly, Android is great fucking stupid shithead OEMs make it fucking terrible by putting there bloatware and crapware on it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Sorry, I was not aware.

It's okay don't feel bad here is a balloon

ballon-sachet-de-10-ballons-rouge-nacre.

Damit how do you use the tab function is there a guide?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ