Help for budget CS:GO PC machine! (=

Pajamasam

So I just got my best friend who goes to UGA into CS:GO but his current PC just isn't doing it.

I have some (somewhat old) parts that I'd like to use if they could keep 60fps in CS:GO. Let me know and add on to my list of parts with the necessities. I want to give this to him as a birthday gift from his best bro, help make a dream come true!

CPU - AMD Phenom™ II X6 Black 1090t

RAM - 2g X 4 Corsair Dominator 1333hz

MOBO - Asus    Crosshair IV Formula 

GPU - Asus   Radeon HD 5850

Cooler - Zalman CNPS9900 with blue led

I need a keyboard, mouse, monitor, windows 8.1, PSU, a harddrive, and a case. Love you guys!

What you have there will probably do a perfectly fine job as is

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Keyboard: Corsair K70 with reds if he is only gaming and browns if he is gaming and typing.

Mouse: Corsair M65 or Razer Deathadder 2013 or Logitech G502 Proteus Core or Steelseries Sensai, whatever really.

Monitor: Any TN panel that has a reaonable response time and relatively low input lag.

PSU: Corsair RM650

HArddrive: WD Black 1TB and/or (Crucial MX100 128 or 256 GB)

Case: Fractal Design Define R4

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

What resolution are you playing on ?

What's your budget ?

Where are you buying your hardware ?

1080p

As efficient as possible. The least amount of money that can be spent without suffering performance gaps.

Online, I have amazon prime but if PCPARTPICKER shows another place as cheaper then I would follow.

What you have there will probably do a perfectly fine job as is

sure, let me just go ahead and give him a PC with no mouse, keyboard, monitor, operating system, and case. Lmao

There is no price range indicated...

I assumed "budget meant cheapest without suffering performance gaps" if no price range was specified.

sure, let me just go ahead and give him a PC with no mouse, keyboard, monitor, operating system, and case. Lmao

I meant you do not need to spend any money on CPU/GPU etc etc

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I meant you do not need to spend any money on CPU/GPU etc etc

Ahhhh, I see what you meant. Thanks, that's good to know! Now I just have to get the other things.