Oh look, real gold Xbox Ones and PS4s

Aniallation

You realize they could just pay/order someone to do that shit for them? To them a PC wouldn't be much different from a console, other than performing better in every way.

And then they click on the wrong thing and need someone to fix it, which to them is too much of a pain in the butt. I've had a customer return a 600€ Windows 8 laptop PC, because it suddenly demanded a password upon startup. She insisted that it was faulty and expected a brand new machine in exchange and she probably got one after complaining to customer support. For some people, a console is the better option, but that's something most of you will never understand.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

And then they click on the wrong thing and need someone to fix it, which to them is too much of a pain in the butt. I've had a customer return a 600€ Windows 8 laptop PC, because it suddenly demanded a password upon startup. She insisted that it was faulty and expected a brand new machine in exchange and she probably got one after complaining to customer support. For some people, a console is the better option, but that's something most of you will never understand.

You can't fix stupid? I dunno. Still, I would think they'd go for something more powerful considering they paid for the making of something as ridiculous as the Devel Sixteen, a 5000 horepower super car.

That sounds oh so sexy...

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You can't fix stupid?

Apparently not, no.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

You can't fix stupid? I dunno. Still, I would think they'd go for something more powerful considering they paid for the making of something as ridiculous as the Devel Sixteen, a 5000 horepower super car.

That sounds oh so sexy...

Except the Devel Sixteen's "5000hp" is fake. It's pretty obvious. It sounds nothing like a V16 would. 

"Rawr XD"

is it sad that i like the design of this better than the xbox one itself? maybe in black... 

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Except the Devel Sixteen's "5000hp" is fake. It's pretty obvious. It sounds nothing like a V16 would. 

Meh, I never really looked into it since that video is the only one I can find of it running. I figured it was all show and no go though. 5000hp would be way more power than something that small and light could put to the ground.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Meh, I never really looked into it since that video is the only one I can find of it running. I figured it was all show and no go though. 5000hp would be way more power than something that small and light could put to the ground.

Yeah, if you just look at some surface vids, the car is literally just a bunch of pieces of plastic stuck together. Wouldn't be surprised if a Saturn was put together better. Even from that video, it sounds nothing like 5000hp would. 400hp seems a far stretch. A guy at my school has a Honda Odyssey the resonator removed. Sounds almost as good as the Sixteen does in that video

"Rawr XD"

What a truly depressing product. Tacky, tasteless and utterly pointless - they'll sell like hot cakes.

What a waste of gold. Nothing against consoles, but it would make more sense to use that gold to make a watch or some kind of fashion accessory.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

We skipped gold, going straight to platinum on the R4.  Much more minimalistic and fits with our color palette   ;-) 

What a waste of resources. 

Why? People buy gold all the time, and some drop 10-50 thousand dollars on it. Assuming you could sell this for equal or more than you bought it, the shape gold comes in doesn't matter when gold itself is just smart to buy (depending on your funds of course). Besides being pasted to an Xbone I don't know how this is different than buying $15,000 worth of gold coins

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

PC Master Race

...most unique and valuable gaming consoles in the world... ...the high-end materials and exquisite detailing... ...for gamers who love luxury.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Nothing quite like doubling down on stupidity for an already-stupid purchase ;)

Doubling? This is a trigintupling :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

It doesn't? How many 16 Cyl. cars do you know? You know the Bugatti Veyron probably, and that doesn't sound like it, no. 

But this is how a "real" V16 sounds

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

It doesn't? How many 16 Cyl. cars do you know? You know the Bugatti Veyron probably, and that doesn't sound like it, no. 

But this is how a "real" V16 sounds

The Veyron is a W16.

The Sixteen does not sound like a V16. There's no room for debate on this. Listen to the Sixteen and then the second video. It sounds a whole world different. The Sixteen may be loud, but the engine itself does not sound like any engine with 16 cylinders would, never mind one with 5000 horsepower. A V6 minivan without the resonator sounds just as loud and justified. There is more then likely a reason why they've never released any specifics about the engine itself, nor let anyone have a public peek at it besides just lifting the hood.

"Rawr XD"