Please Help Help Help!1

ToFuzzzy

I have a problem!!1

Just booyed up my new pc and it shoves me a screen and then switches off, what do i do, is something broken ?
Please help!!post-85639-0-66319000-1410948135_thumb.j

Please dont title your topic like that. people will probably just ignore it or will miss it

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Errr... Specs? Is that a laptop?

A laptop does not have an FX-6300.

The problem is literally shown to you. Please read the message next time. "The data in the EC or EC Flash might be corrupted".

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Looking at your screenshot, it looks like you have a problem with your MOBO, probably BIOS/CMOS. Try if you can reset your BIOS or CMOS. :D

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

The problem is literally shown to you. Please read the message next time. "The data in the EC or EC Flash might be corrupted".

I think he don't know that to do about the problem xD. To ToFuzzzy, please try to solve it 1st before posting it. :D Also, specify the actions that you want to take and not just post a picture and say help(but that also works. Just try not to post just a picture and say help)

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Reset the motherboard, should solve that issue. If not, try troubleshooting the ram.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Archangel1994, on 17 Sept 2014 - 03:06 AM, said:

Sorry, Ive never looked at an AMD Processor other than for friends budget builds. I don't have one in my personal rig

As others already said you should reset the BIOS/CMOS what ever you want to call it.

How to do it:

EDIT: I recommend you consult your motherboard manual before doing this, it usually has pictures showcasing what to do, where on the board it is and it will also explain in detail what you are doing (usually, at least sometimes, hopefully)

Unplug the PC from the wall and gently remove the battery on the motherboard, then you either wait a few minutes or even press the power button down for a while. This should discharge the all power from the motherboard, after you are done just place the battery back in, plug the PC back to the wall and power it on.

You could also do as the mobo suggests and call support, they might be able to give more instructions on how to fix the problem. You can find the number somewhere in the documents for the motherboard or PC, you might also find instructions on how to fix the problem there, with pictures I will add.

You can also google the PDF version of the manual with the name of the motherboard.

I hope some of this helps.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

LOL!!! As soon as I clicked to comment my fucking PC crashed, it's never done that before! WTF! 

LOL!!! As soon as I clicked to comment my fucking PC crashed, it's never done that before! WTF! 

Have you overclocked your CPU to a unstable frequency?

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Here is 3 possible answers

1.Cmos to fix remove the mobo battery for 30 seconds without the pc plugged in

2.mobo is dead rma it (bad bios)

3.bad ram

All I can think of :(

(unless you overclocked something)

Errr... Specs? Is that a laptop?

Please dont title your topic like that. people will probably just ignore it or will miss it

its says mobo fault. clear cmos

Looking at your screenshot, it looks like you have a problem with your MOBO, probably BIOS/CMOS. Try if you can reset your BIOS or CMOS. :D

I think he don't know that to do about the problem xD. To ToFuzzzy, please try to solve it 1st before posting it. :D Also, specify the actions that you want to take and not just post a picture and say help(but that also works. Just try not to post just a picture and say help)

Reset the motherboard, should solve that issue. If not, try troubleshooting the ram.

Sorry, Ive never looked at an AMD Processor other than for friends budget builds. I don't have one in my personal rig

As others already said you should reset the BIOS/CMOS what ever you want to call it.

How to do it:

EDIT: I recommend you consult your motherboard manual before doing this, it usually has pictures showcasing what to do, where on the board it is and it will also explain in detail what you are doing (usually, at least sometimes, hopefully)

Unplug the PC from the wall and gently remove the battery on the motherboard, then you either wait a few minutes or even press the power button down for a while. This should discharge the all power from the motherboard, after you are done just place the battery back in, plug the PC back to the wall and power it on.

You could also do as the mobo suggests and call support, they might be able to give more instructions on how to fix the problem. You can find the number somewhere in the documents for the motherboard or PC, you might also find instructions on how to fix the problem there, with pictures I will add.

You can also google the PDF version of the manual with the name of the motherboard.

I hope some of this helps.

So this is my first build so im new to this, and sorry for the miss leeding topic.

I tried to clear the cmos and it didnt work, no pins and no taking out h=the battery so i dont know wat to do.Im still trying and maybe it will work, or atleast i will try

Tnx to all off you 

So this is my first build so im new to this, and sorry for the miss leeding topic.

I tried to clear the cmos and it didnt work, no pins and no taking out h=the battery so i dont know wat to do.Im still trying and maybe it will work, or atleast i will try

Tnx to all off you 

Update the BIOS and you're good to go.

Spoiler

Update the BIOS and you're good to go.

I tried to flash and it worked for one boot qnd then it gor currupted again.

I tried to flash and it worked for one boot qnd then it gor currupted again.

Clear CMOS and try again. Are you sure it is the latest BIOS?

Spoiler

simplest solution change mb but its not cheapest

if you have removable bios chip on mb try replacing it if not hmm hard to say but definetly you should try using all your parts with other mb to troubleshoot it

Clear CMOS and try again. Are you sure it is the latest BIOS?

simplest solution change mb but its not cheapest

if you have removable bios chip on mb try replacing it if not hmm hard to say but definetly you should try using all your parts with other mb to troubleshoot it

Update: tried older bios, didnt work, cmos, didnt work, tryed installing windowsin the one boot, dint load, waited 30min juat loded, tried in yhe bios to mek it stay on the first boot setings, still after one boot currupted, so i think im gona send it to it woranty, tax for the help, sorry for enhlish.