GTA V releasing on PC Jan 27 2015... Here's the reason.

ZacDaMan72

Great and now PC gamers should just STFU and wait. If it came out a month or two ago, unpolished, looking like sh*t and gobbling up more VRAM than Watch Dogs..

Everybody would be b*tching and moaning like crazy. Feeling butthurt and mistreated because 'game developers don't care about the PC master race'. 

"moaning"

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Very much looking forward to this.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

How is it that people can pump out a new Assassins Creed across all platforms every year, but Rockstar takes over a year to bring GTA5 to PS4 and XBone, not to mention even PC?

Because in AC Series they just reuse from the previous intallation then polish it a little bit, add some new effects. Then boom new AC game. Unlike GTA V that has no distant predecessor.

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Don't call "props to R*" just yet. They could still screw us over. Remember, we're getting GTA5 ~16 months after initial release. They've delayed it by 2-3 months, when they previously said the PC and next gen versions were due at the same time. This could mean they're actually trying, or it could mean they just don't care and are more focused on DLC for last gen consoles.

fml still no mantle support?

maybe Windows 9 (ETA September-October) will finally have DX12

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

OK I'll bite, if all they did is smooth out bugs and add new items and textures they're either very ineffective or simply bad at their job. What sounds more likely to me is the money thing. However what I'm hoping for is that they had issues with the multi-player expanding to, I don't know 64 players?

Whatever the reason I won't be buying it at full price, I rarely do that at all and certainly not a game that's been out a year.

Rockstar get your **** together dudes!