It had me at full aluminum exterior.

Shaqo_Wyn

Just saw the video of the latest case from Phanteks in their aggressive campaign to establish a firm base in our aesthetics and functionality obsessed hearts.  

Contrary to other opinions I've seen, I think it looks amazing. Anyone else agree?

Like with all case manufacturers Phanteks was bound to start making a few little slip ups. The unnecessary rear optical drive bay and inconvenient placement of the power, reset and USB 3.0 ports being the main gripes with the case. It also doesn't look as water cooling friendly, a trend I expected Phanteks to maintain even in a small form factor case like this. Could be wrong on that though.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I love it, too bad It's too small for a 360mm rad ;p

"You do not call the endless aggregation of not dying 'life'.Its mearly an experience"

emma-stone-disgusted-ew-gif.gif

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Why do people hate this. its pretty nice IMO. the window needs some work though

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Oh, by the way, look how thick the side panels are. Aluminium. Thick. $140 seems a little more reasonable. You aren't paying for Corsair quality.

I don't dig the side USB placement. I do dig the aesthetics and mod friendliness.

Why do people hate this. its pretty nice IMO. the window needs some work though

Part of it certainly is because of the whole Phanteks hype train. A lot of people are going after Phanteks cases because of looks rather than build quality or sensible design, and that's why (I at least) tend to stay away from them. They're nice cases, but there are nicer cases on the market for as much or less.

Part of it certainly is because of the whole Phanteks hype train. A lot of people are going after Phanteks cases because of looks rather than build quality or sensible design, and that's why (I at least) tend to stay away from them. They're nice cases, but there are nicer cases on the market for as much or less.

I have to disagree. If anything Phanteks cases are getting high praise because of their exceptional build quality, extensive water cooling possibilities and sensible design at such good price points (obviously a sales- and marketing strategy).

It took a long time for the looks of the Enthoo Pro to grow on me and while I still think the other models check all the boxes one would expect for high quality case I'm still not sold on the exterior look of the Luxe and Primo. 

Are there other cases out there that one could want?, of course. However, it's hard to find a better deal than what you get with the current Phanteks line for the price.

Oh, by the way, look how thick the side panels are. Aluminium. Thick. $140 seems a little more reasonable. You aren't paying for Corsair quality.

Yes, priced like a corsair, built like a SilverStone.

I want. Unfortunately, I can't get matx, I got OEM windows, so I wood need new mb, and new widows.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Just saw the video of the latest case from Phanteks in their aggressive campaign to establish a firm base in our aesthetics and functionality obsessed hearts.

Contrary to other opinions I've seen, I think it looks amazing. Anyone else agree?

Like with all case manufacturers Phanteks was bound to start making a few little slip ups. The unnecessary rear optical drive bay and inconvenient placement of the power, reset and USB 3.0 ports being the main gripes with the case. It also doesn't look as water cooling friendly, a trend I expected Phanteks to maintain even in a small form factor case like this. Could be wrong on that though.

It looks similar to the old Mac pro's

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

It looks similar to the old Mac pro's

You and I have very different recollections of the Mac Pro. :P

If anything I think the Mac Pro's looked like taller, slimmer and better built Bitfenix Prodigy's. 

Not a fan of the front, but the functionality is there.

I would love if the next full tower from Phanteks was like the Enthoo Primo, with the lighting and extra room in the top as the Luxe. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

I7-4790K OC @ 4.7, Asus Maximus VII Hero, 16gb 2133hz Corsair Vengence, 780 GTX SC (2), 250gb Samsung 840 SSD (2), Phanteks Luxe Pro Chassis, EVGA Supernova P2 1200W,MCP655-PWM pump with Bitspower fittings and upgrade kit, 360, 240 EK Radiators, all other watercooling is EK products