Final Fantasy XIII definately coming to PC,full trilogy by Spring 2015 (Updated)

Rafy

It's not the first time games have been put on the market to test the waters. Fire Emblem Awakening was going to be the last Fire Emblem game if it didn't pass 500,000 copies.

All the FF ports so far have been garbage, and quite frankly the series as a whole is mediocre, but if it affects the chances of more JRPGs coming to PC I sure as hell will support it.

Right but what affects that even more is the fact that most jrpgs now are crap anyway or not made by square anyway.

I jus don't think rewarding bad behavior is ever a good idea

-------

Current Rig

-------

Yeah wasn't FFXIII the one that sucked complete ass?

I cried at the end of both games. I liked them. Games don't usually touch my emotions by the way.

And i'm just sitting here waiting for Bayonetta 1 and 2 for Pc.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

This also gives me hope that we'll get FF15 and KH3 on PC eventually.

Hopefully! I already play KH1 and KH2 on my PC via emulators. Guess we'll see which comes first, a PC port or a PS4/Xbone emulator!

Hopefully! I already play KH1 and KH2 on my PC via emulators. Guess we'll see which comes first, a PC port or a PS4/Xbone emulator!

PS4 Emulator is not that far fetched. I saw that Ubisoft was running what looked like and emulator or a VM of the PS4 OS in windowed mode on Windows at an event when showing Watch_Dogs last year. The only reason I noticed it is because Watch_Dogs crashed to the main PS4 screen and as I said before it was running in windowed mode on Windows.

Right but what affects that even more is the fact that most jrpgs now are crap anyway or not made by square anyway.

I jus don't think rewarding bad behavior is ever a good idea

I agree. Unfortunately since the last generation, that's what this industry has been founded on.

I'd like an industry where PC doesn't get screwed over on a consistant basis, but unfortunately if we want better versions of console games like FF on PC, we have to prove there's demand.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

I agree. Unfortunately since the last generation, that's what this industry has been founded on.

I'd like an industry where PC doesn't get screwed over on a consistant basis, but unfortunately if we want better versions of console games like FF on PC, we have to prove there's demand.

Unfortunately I'll have to agree with you on this one, it's a real shame...

I like the game...

If it comes out on PC im sold.... i rather not buy a console just for a few games, rather spend the money on this machine. 

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Have no monies to spend ATM. But good to know that when i do have the monies i can start installing FF games on the PC. I rather not emulate games. 

Have no monies to spend ATM. But good to know that when i do have the monies i can start installing FF games on the PC. I rather not emulate games. 

I don't mind emulating when there's no other PC options or the games are old, hopefully FFIV isn't like FFVII or FFVIII where the weirdest of things cause the game to crash. Every time I play FF8 I hate running into Grendels because their breath attack causes the game to crash and I've got absolutely no idea why, made getting the Lionheart on disc one an absolute fucking chore.

I don't mind emulating when there's no other PC options or the games are old, hopefully FFIV isn't like FFVII or FFVIII where the weirdest of things cause the game to crash. Every time I play FF8 I hate running into Grendels because their breath attack causes the game to crash and I've got absolutely no idea why, made getting the Lionheart on disc one an absolute fucking chore.

Yeah i agree, the last time i did Star Ocean kept crashing like no tomorrow but that was on my old laptop. Maybe things would be different this time around. 

No one gives a shit about FF13. It's all about FF15.

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

OP and title have been updated to reflect the official announcement by Square Enix

:o  B)  :wub:

Can't wait for next year!!!

And i'm just sitting here waiting for Bayonetta 1 and 2 for Pc.

Same! I LOVED Bayonetta so much, more than DmC (which I'm playing right now). The story wasn't amazing but the gameplay is really solid and the combo system is superb, the acting was hilarious and it has more innuendo than a teenage boy could come up with. I'm just gutted the sequel is Wii U exclusive... :(

Anyway, on topic. FFXIII was the first FF game I played and I absolutely loved it. The CGI is out of this world (the final cutscene was so beautiful I wanted to cry), the story is nicely paced and I actually quite like the characters. Sure, vanille was annoying at times but I found the other characters quite likeable (besides Hope who had absolutely terrible stats, I never played him if I had the choice). I also thought the gameplay was decent. You didn't need to put a huge amount of effort to win battles - most of it was down to RNG - but I found customising paradigms quite cool.

I'm just glad I'll be able to play this on max details now and not at 720p like I did in my PS3.

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

I think it's time ti sell my ps3.... Or at least my copy of the game. Didn't finish it be on the ps3 maybe i will on the pc. It had horrible load times. And now i can play on 1080p shweet

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

It's as if Squeenix wants me to rip it a new asshole.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

I have been waiting for years 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||