Problem setting up PoolServerJ

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with setting up their own mining pool server, as there is not much information to be found on the internet.

There don't seem to be many available open source server libraries out there, but i ended up downloading PoolServerJ and trying to set it up.

The connection with my database is successful, but there seems to be a problem with the connection between PoolServerJ and my bitcoind instance.

When trying to connect from a mining client, i get a "No JSON object could be decoded" error.

I got this error as well when i received errors saying that no work could be found.

When starting the server, i get the feedback that is shown in the following screenshot: http://filebeam.com/9c9f599d2d17262358a4396177ad17a2.jpg

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Are there perhaps better alternatives out there than PoolServerJ?

• 10 months later...

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with setting up their own mining pool server, as there is not much information to be found on the internet.

There don't seem to be many available open source server libraries out there, but i ended up downloading PoolServerJ and trying to set it up.

The connection with my database is successful, but there seems to be a problem with the connection between PoolServerJ and my bitcoind instance.

When trying to connect from a mining client, i get a "No JSON object could be decoded" error.

I got this error as well when i received errors saying that no work could be found.

When starting the server, i get the feedback that is shown in the following screenshot: http://filebeam.com/9c9f599d2d17262358a4396177ad17a2.jpg

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Are there perhaps better alternatives out there than PoolServerJ?

Hi I am also triyng to compile and run poolserverj. Please could you help me. You can contact me at vkrastev@gmx.de. I have the sources of poolserverj but in the shadders-utils.jar one fail is missing the com.shadworld.cache.ArrayDequeResourcePool. We can share our sources and work together.

Please help.

Lets work together on this. vkrastev@gmx.de

It's been a while since I posted this, all I can remember is that I eventually gave up due to a lack of documentation and proper tutorials. I'm not sure if the PoolServerJ project is still alive, so perhaps it's better if you look for some kind of other server. 

If you want to stick with PoolServerJ, then this tutorial might be a good starting point.

Hope this helps  :) .