ek block in/out wrong?

So I set up my first loop last night, its been running fine for 24 hours but I just noticed I have the water going from the pump into the "out" port on the ek CPU block, and going to the res from the "in" port.... Does this matter? How screwed am I? Temps are super good and its not leaking so....

It shouldn't be a huge deal but optimally it should be in the correct port. The block creates a cyclone to my understanding, to get the best performance. When reversed this doesn't happen. If the temps are good under load I wouldn't worry too much.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Yea that's what I thought it'd do, its running over 25c cooler than my h100 and isn't leaking, so I'm happy to leave it if its not a long term problem... Really don't want the hassle of changing it right now...

It'll still work and remove heat from your cpu when the flow is reversed, but it wont be optimized.

I'd say just remember to switch it to the correct orientation in about 6 or so months or whenever you see the need to re-arrange your loop/ change out your water.

I would think it could probably at most lower your temps by a degree or two, though I can't say for sure.

So I set up my first loop last night, its been running fine for 24 hours but I just noticed I have the water going from the pump into the "out" port on the ek CPU block, and going to the res from the "in" port.... Does this matter? How screwed am I? Temps are super good and its not leaking so....

As the others have said, you most likely don't have a problem unless you're seeing hard evidence in the form of shitty temps.

Don't know how you can just leave it because it's too much of hassle though (it's not really). My perfectionism would never allow such shenanigans. :P

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I've done that for a few months before redoing the loop. Affects temps a few degrees at most.