Does such a program/small OS exist?

Speedstack79

alright so i am trying to boot an ssd into a school computer since those computers do not allow eclipse to be installed into, and I have to code as part of my project, I put in my SSD but when I boot into it, nothing happened, that is when I remembered that the SSD has 2 partitions, the normal one that holds everything and another one made by windows 8.1 called "Windows Boot Manager", which is what you are supposed to boot from, the schools bios only lets me pick the onboard HDD without specifying the partition.

So is there an iso/program that I can boot into with a flash drive that has more boot options listed so that I can boot into the "Windows Boot Manager" partition as opposed to the main SSD partition?

and before anyone asks, yes, I do have permission to put in my own ssd to boot from the school computers

person below me is a scrub

yumi

http://www.pendrivelinux.com/yumi-multiboot-usb-creator/

Use a linux distro and install eclips in it.

use a persistent partition to keep everything working.

wait i just remembered the reason it has a separate partition to boot from was because the install disk was UEFI so it had to make a seperate UEFI partition to boot from, so if I reinstall windows in legacy mode will it install in one single partition?

person below me is a scrub

wait i just remembered the reason it has a separate partition to boot from was because the install disk was UEFI so it had to make a seperate UEFI partition to boot from, so if I reinstall windows in legacy mode will it install in one single partition?

It might, but I would just use linux. Windows on different computers is a massive pain. I have a flash drive with web browser, eclipse, and different tools, it is an 8gb drive and it works on almost any pc and runs faster than most windows pc's. :)