I was going to confess to this girl that I loved her

Bloodyvalley

If you remember, I made a thread asking for relationship advice. Thanks for the advice by the way. Well, you see, tomorrow, in PE, I was going to tell this girl that I've loved for almost a year that I loved her (not some random girl, we know each other very well and she trusts me).

Now, when we started talking about a year ago, we promised each other that we would not divulge anything in our conversations, no matter how embarrassing. Anyway, fast forward until an hour ago.

We talked a lot about the human body and it's muscles. She said she liked the line that you get on your back because of the vertebrae and stuff. Point is, we talked quite a bit about working out. Now, recently, I got a V and a line on my back. So I was really proud of myself and since she's the person I trust the most, I showed her my achievement.

I don't know where she was but her best friend managed to see our conversation (I guess she gave her phone to her or something) and she saw those pictures. Her best friend is also my friend so I don't really mind her seeing it as I trust her too. After all, I told her best friend a few months ago about my feelings towards the girl. But for some fucking reason, she went onto a group conversation where all my friends are and started bitching telling me to stop sending the girl pictures of my body (my back and my chest). So now everyone knows that well I sent those pictures to her because of her stupid ass. I told the girl about the situation (because at first I did not know how she knew about the pictures) and she explained to me that her best friend took her phone. She said sorry but I haven't wrote anything in the conversation since I asked her about the situation and she explained.

I feel betrayed. I'm out of words. I'm really sad. What should I tell the girl? I was supposed to run with her tomorrow but honestly I don't even feel like looking at her anymore. I don't trust her anymore, and trust is the only thing you need in a relationship.

Not much you can do about it now. Go running and talk it out. A qoute was "Speak when you're angry and you'll say the things you'll most regret." Cool down tonight and go talk with her tomorrow.

What is there to say? It's done, I can't do anything about it.

Now I'm not saying you should send her a dick pic.

but you should send her a dick pic.

I don't know where she was but her best friend managed to see our conversation (I guess she gave her phone to her or something) and she saw those pictures. Her best friend is also my friend so I don't really mind her seeing it as I trust her too. After all, I told her best friend a few months ago about my feelings towards the girl. But for some fucking reason, she went onto a group conversation where all my friends are and started bitching telling me to stop sending the girl pictures of my body (my back and my chest). So now everyone knows that well I sent those pictures to her because of her stupid ass. I told the girl about the situation (because at first I did not know how she knew about the pictures) and she explained to me that her best friend took her phone. She said sorry but I haven't wrote anything in the conversation since I asked her about the situation and she explained.

Dont do stuff unless you know you can trust the confidentiality of the situation, or better yet own up to it and just dont care.

Now I'm not saying you should send her a dick pic.

but you should send her a dick pic.

Well only if he can own up to it.........

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Forgive her or never talk to her again, either is ok I guess.

Just for the record, I'll give you advice I wish I'd been given when younger. Don't tell someone you love them unless you're in a relationship already. It's just more uncomfortable if it's not a mutual feeling. Before then feel free to say you like them.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Forgive her or never talk to her again, either is ok I guess.

Just for the record, I'll give you advice I wish I'd been given when younger. Don't tell someone you love them unless you're in a relationship already. It's just more uncomfortable if it's not a mutual feeling. Before then feel free to say you like them.

Thanks. How do I get into a relationship then?

Well there is always something that can be talked about. IF there in fact was a group conversation, ask about that if you want to. The sun will always come up tomorrow and things will always pass. Some people are fun to look at, some are fun to talk to, this chick sounds fun to talk to, so you should try to work things out. Forget and for give IMO. Fool you once shame on them, fool you twice, shame on you. Not everybody deserves a second chance, but some do.

I guess you're right. Thanks a lot man. I guess I have to forgive her

Thanks. How do I get into a relationship then?

ask people on dates and see how it goes. If it goes well do it again. and again. and after a couple successful dates you'll probably get an idea of how the other person feels about you (they wouldn't agree to more than one or two if they're not interested) and then you bring up the idea of being in a relationship.

I guess that's how I'd do it.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Are you seriously asking for relationship advice on a tech forum

go hit up eharmony or some shit 

Shut up with this. People can ask whatever they want. Some people are only members on this forum and can't bother to make an account on some shit forum about relationships

Are you seriously asking for relationship advice on a tech forum

go hit up eharmony or some shit 

The more I visit this forum the more I realize it's full of mostly 12 year old kids. Tek Syndicate forums are much more mature if that's what you're looking for. 

I guess you're right. Thanks a lot man. I guess I have to forgive her

Despite the feeling that a solution has already been reached here, here's my advice.

Forgive the girl, make up and get on with your friendship. If anyone asks about it, both of you can vouch for each other! It wasn't the person you like whose fault it was. Your relationship shouldn't be in tatters just because of this one insignificant hiccup. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, you know? You can take every precaution in the world and still things like this can and will happen. It's a simple fact of life. as a (bad) analogy, If I entrusted my brother with my watch and he dropped it, slightly damaging it but picked it back up and didn't lose it, I wouldn't care, so long as it still works. Anyone who rails you or your crush about the pictures of your back is not your friend and isn't worth your attention. What do you care about what people may or may not even think about you for showing your back to someone? You still like each other, right? Get back there, swallow your pride, humble yourself before your friend and don't be angry at her. Be understanding and kind to her. That's the only way you'll get back to being friends (even easier seeing as she hasn't actually shown any malice towards you) and there's a chance that by being so kind and forgiving to her she might be interested in a relationship, and it'll also make both of you more careful of things like this in the future. If you end up hating her, both of you will just be absolutely miserable. That's not a road you want to go down, dude. Hatred is not fun for either party.

Please try to understand, I'm not trying to be mean, it's just these things sometimes require brutally straightforward advice. Just take into account, I've never been in a romantic relationship before. Before you ask me why I'm giving advice if that's the case, I'm a churchgoer, and what I've learned from such a familial community through the years is that friendships with any person you know are all based on trust and forgiveness, not just the boyfriend/girlfriend ones. Romance isn't a world of it's own, it's a closer, more personal friendship, one that's worth a couple of bumps and bruises here and there.