Headset without inline volume controls

Vortex1496

I now have a 7H and I think its going bad (or that's what i tell myself because i want a new headset possibly). I'm looking for something without an inline control because its clumsy and annoying. A short cord would also be nice because i like using my keyboards pass through, but i can live with plugging it in the back if i have too.

looking for sub $200

If you have any experience with this your input would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/g4me-one

trust me its worth it.

if you want to work with console or phone/tablet you need an adapter 

It's a good headset but it's too overpriced. an HD518 and a modmic is the same thing for much less. 

OP if you want a headset, then go Kingston HyperX Cloud. If you're ok with headphones and a separate mic then something like Shure 440 with 840 pads or Beyerdynamic DT770 for closed and AKG K612 or Sennheiser HD518 or Beyerdynamic DT990 for open and add a modmic. 

It's a good headset but it's too overpriced. an HD518 and a modmic is the same thing for much less. 

OP if you want a headset, then go Kingston HyperX Cloud. If you're ok with headphones and a separate mic then something like Shure 440 with 840 pads or Beyerdynamic DT770 for closed and AKG K612 or Sennheiser HD518 or Beyerdynamic DT990 for open and add a modmic. 

those are nice too. i got mine zeros on sale for 175$ so not to bad for me

I didn't know the hyper x cloud didn't have in line controls, good to know. I know now it comes with one wonder how that would work without it?

Thanks for all the options I have some looking to do in the morning.