Logitech Teases New RGB Mechanical Keyboard

Yeah, especially when you can't either buy one or fit one on your desk.

Also, Windows 8.

Then you build a bigger desk or stack them? What about windows 8? Gadgets are fully compatible you just have to put the files back in and multimonitor support is even better on 8.

No picture?

New%20Logitech%20G910%20Orion%20Spark%20

It looks like it has shiny keys. I prefer matte.

Sorry, I posted this whilst the keyboard was still being teased, thanks for adding the pic

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

To ''gamer product only'' looking for me. I'll stick to me k70

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

To ''gamer product only'' looking for me. I'll stick to me k70

Which is already too much of a "gamer product" for me.

I absolutely love Logitech, I'm using a G710 and a G700s at the moment... but that thing is one of the ugliest keyboards I've ever seen. 

Oh well. K70 RGB with blues and my 710+ with browns. Sounds good enough to me.

[spoiler = "My Computer Stuff"]

My ITX:

240 Air ; Z87I-Deluxe ; 4770K ; H100i ; G1 GTX 980TI ; Vengeance Pro 2400MHz (2x8GB) ; 3x 840 EVO (250GB) ; 2x WD Red Pro (4TB) ; RM650 ; 3x Dell U2414H ; G710+ ; G700s ; O2 + ODAC + Q701 ; Yamaha HTR-3066 + 5.1 Pioneer.

Things I Need To Get Off My Shelf:

250D ; 380T ; 800D ; C70 ; i7 920 ; i5 4670K ; Maximus Hero VI ; G.Skill 2133MHz (4x4GB) ; Crucial 2133MHz (2x4GB) ; Patriot 1600MHz (4x4GB) ; HX750 ; CX650M ; 2x WD Red (3TB) ; 5x 840 EVO (250GB) ; H60H100iH100i ; H100i ; VS247H-P ; K70 Reds ; K70 Blues ; K70 RGB Browns ; HD650.

Yes, for the 1 keyswitch which they cherry picked from the factory to get that number. The switches are manufactured in china by Chinese children for insanely low pay and long hours, I don't support that. QC is terrible as well, because that is expected from Razer. I'm sorry, but if you think cheap chinese garbage can beat German engineering and manufacturing then you have to be mentally retarded, brain dead, a payed commenter from Razer, or just plain stupid.

Ne8DTDz.png u c dat pc ur using? bat dat waz made my kidz in africa or somin bad guy

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Then you build a bigger desk or stack them? What about windows 8? Gadgets are fully compatible you just have to put the files back in and multimonitor support is even better on 8.

Are you familiar with the concept of money?

If its under $150, I'm in for one. I have countless Logitech peripherals, never have issues with them and a lot of them are several years old and were dirt cheap... 

As far as I know, Corsair does. Which would explain why Logitech likely isn't using them.

Didn't Corsair put in quite a bit of the R&D towards the implementation for that? Or am I horribly mis-remembering some coverage from an event somewhere...

At any rate competition is good here, I've been looking forward to full RGB mechanical boards for a while, though at present I need a smaller one...

I am the Black Mage, I cast the magic that makes the people fall down

Are you familiar with the concept of money?

yes you use it to do said things and ouhave to do things to get said money. Its actually a pretty simple process.

The keycaps look horrible for any sort of typing. Everytime you press a key, you're going to feel steep concave ledges, rather than the subtle concave angles on a normal keycap

I like this idea that Logitech is doing, however, they've needed a new mechanical keyboard for awhile. 

So far i want k70 rgb, but if cost of competitive rgb keyboards is considerably lower i might end up with something else. Never had mechanical so stuff like mx switch, chinese copy, own design only play role to a certain degree. Ffs the more options u have the bigger dilema without chance to try them all side by side.

Dont know about any retailer in UK south west who has cherry keyboard for customer to try for a sec.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I bought a G19s and it's bloody awful. The small screen on it is handy to run fraps on but the actual keys are mushy and unresponsive. And I paid a premium for it. Think I'll go corsair next time unless this new one really steps up

I bought a G19s and it's bloody awful. The small screen on it is handy to run fraps on but the actual keys are mushy and unresponsive. And I paid a premium for it. Think I'll go corsair next time unless this new one really steps up

thats cause it a rubber dome...

thats cause it a rubber dome...

Yeah, something I didn't realize at the time. It would be nice if places let you try out a keyboard before you buy it. But I should have done a bit more research instead of just buying the one that looks cool.

Yeah, something I didn't realize at the time. It would be nice if places let you try out a keyboard before you buy it. But I should have done a bit more research instead of just buying the one that looks cool.

there are and yes you should