Every thing about GPU

ichihgo

I know That it's easy to do a google search about this but I didn't even know what I should write in the search box 

I want to know what is the importance of everything in the GPU , things like bus width and bandwidth and what's the function of each like VRAM I think it's used to render graphics so on ...

If you don't mind writing what you know about it then do it or just a link that I can find in it what I want to know :D

VRAM does the same for your GPU as RAM does for your CPU, it stores whatever the GPU is currently working on, that being textures or such if you are gaming.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

bandwidth is the amount of memory can be transmitted through the PCI-E slot at once. or the amount of memory that be be transmitted from point A to point B

bus width is I believe the amount of lanes (not literally) the memory has to use to transmitt through the pci-E lanes or from point A to point B.

vram is like Random access memory that is made specially for large amounts of data which a higher bandwidth then Cpu ram. but in turn trades gives up low latency.

It's not perfect explantion but it gives you a rather simple idea.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

If you mean in terms of their importance, memory clocks and VRAM are more useful the greater your intended resolution is. 2GB is fine for 1080p for example but at 1440p you're going to want at least 3GB I should think.

Core clock will be the primary determinant of your fps, provided you have enough VRAM for your resolution.