AMD SB950 RAID drivers

lunarlyte

I have 3 Crucial MX100 256GB SSD's that I have in RAID 0. I cannot find working drivers for win7, 8, 8.1 x64. I have checked AMD's website, ASUS' website and other manufacturer sites for SB950 drivers. When I download the drivers and extract them, there is no sb9xx folder and I have tried all of the drivers in the other folders. 

ASUS Crosshair V Formula

AMD FX-8120

Crucial MX100 256GB x3

Let me know if there is additional info needed to help troubleshoot this. I am not a noob but also not an expert.

I'll give that a try when I get home but it looks like the same drivers that I already have. I will keep you posted as to whether or not it works for me.

ok, that didn't seem to work. It loads the driver but then says it can't find any drives. I am at a loss. I have used RAID on this board before. I can configure RAIDbut cannot load OS on RAID.

I guess I am going to try the load windows, install drivers to a single drive then clone approach, which I think is utter BS. I have no other options at this point.

So, after another night of troubleshooting and trial and error. I have found that there is apparently a known issue with the SB950 RAID controller and the controller in the Crucial MX100 SSD. Plain and simple, at this moment it will NOT work. AMD needs to update their controller firmware to rectify this problem.