Thinking about getting a PS4, good time for it?

WolfDeville

I've been thinking about buying a PS4 purely because of the delay in GTAV for the PC, im chomping at the bit to play it on PC and i guess ultimately PC and PS4 graphics are too far apart at least in the comparisons i have seen so far for other titles. Question is will my willpower/common sense trump my desire to play GTAV on current hardware. Im aware its a decent chunk of cash to waste on 2 months difference but i really am bored lol

I've been interested in getting a ps4 as well but so far the only thing I would want for it is The Last of Us and I can't stomach paying the cost of the console for just that game and the fact that most of my active friends are on the xbox ecosystem. Now my advice to you would be to buy it when the console has games you want to play. There's no point in getting the console when there's nothing on it that you deem noteworthy or if you do not have friends that are in that ecosystem. One of the beauties of the console world is the friends list is basically unified within the platform. If you can't take advantage of it or have no games to play there's no point in laying down the money on said device.

I've been thinking about buying a PS4 purely because of the delay in GTAV for the PC, im chomping at the bit to play it on PC and i guess ultimately PC and PS4 graphics are too far apart at least in the comparisons i have seen so far for other titles. Question is will my willpower/common sense trump my desire to play GTAV on current hardware. Im aware its a decent chunk of cash to waste on 2 months difference but i really am bored lol

Dont worry about the graphics difference, just think about the mods for PC!!!