OnePlus One and Diztronic TPU case unbox/install

MAXXHEW

Well I just got my OnePlus One 64gb sandstone black, and the Diztronic shellback case just arrived yesterday so I did a quick little video with my son.  We are in now way a YouTube review channel, but since there are so few videos about OnePlus One cases, and so few vids of how the cases fit or look... we decided to show the one we got.  Anyways... I will add more reviews if I get more accessories, and probably will be doing a OPO camera/video review when I have time. 

I chose the Diztronic case because it was a good deal with free shipping from Amazon Prime.  I would have gotten the factory OnePlus One brand case, it was about the same price... but the shipping charge made me decide otherwise.  The factory case doesn't protect the screen when it is laying on it's face... but the Diztronic option does.  It ended up being a good choice... the Diztronic fits tight and feels really well made and durable.

My rig =SCOUT2= 

Please do more. I love my one plus one. I have the KWMOBILE flip case and it is a decent case for $8

I have one sitting in my OnePlusOne cart I just haven't ordered it yet... I've never even owned or used a smartphone 

Please do more. I love my one plus one. I have the KWMOBILE flip case and it is a decent case for $8

The Diztronic was under $10.00 USD... and with free shipping it was a no brainer. I may do more vids of how the camera preforms... that was the main reason I chose this phone, my son is growing quickly and I want to save some memories in UHD. The camera I use now is just too big for everyday use, it has a neckstrap and is kinda heavy... OnePlus One can be fit into my pocket. More practical.
My rig =SCOUT2= 

The Diztronic was under $10.00 USD... and with free shipping it was a no brainer. I may do more vids of how the camera preforms... that was the main reason I chose this phone, my son is growing quickly and I want to save some memories in UHD. The camera I use now is just too big for everyday use, it has a neckstrap and is kinda heavy... OnePlus One can be fit into my pocket. More practical.

Yeah, I love my DSLR.

I just wanted a good phone the replace my 3 year old phone that would work for a few minutes...on a good day.

I just ordered mine 5 mins ago.  :lol:

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Congrats on your new phone.

I can't stand when people who don't speak in their videos leave the ambient room/breathing noise in the background. At least put some music and annotations in there.

But if you're going to make a video about a product, say a couple of words about it. Just my 2¢

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

Congrats on your new phone.

I can't stand when people who don't speak in their videos leave the ambient room/breathing noise in the background. At least put some music and annotations in there.

But if you're going to make a video about a product, say a couple of words about it. Just my 2¢

We were going to do a little bit of talking... but my son and I aren't really professional salesmen. So we just did the best we could to give some close up video. Also there are many more International customers than American customers for the OnePlus One so they may not have understood what we were saying anyways. And see my avatar??? You don't really want me talking... when I do open my teeth I'm liable to say all kinds of weird crazy shit. :)
My rig =SCOUT2= 

It really is a great phone - you'll definitely enjoy using it! Nice review by the way :)

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8