Best cheapest wireless router for a single room

The_Strict_Nein

Living in the UK, moving to Uni in a couple of weeks, the rooms have physical ethernet but no wireless, so I need a single router to cover only one room, so the strength doesn't have to be phenomenal.

I need four LAN ports on the back, and preferably wireless N.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Living in the UK, moving to Uni in a couple of weeks, the rooms have physical ethernet but no wireless, so I need a single router to cover only one room, so the strength doesn't have to be phenomenal.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-Link-TL-PA451KIT-Powerline-Adapter-Through/dp/B00D8BGLMY/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1410882275&sr=8-6&keywords=powerline+adapters

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I don't know if you're using it as a wifi extender or to replace the router?

If you have a beast of a gaming machine then  I'd really consider spending a little more to get some decent QoS settings on the router. Even if you have Virgin Fibre once the throttling kicks in QoS will be the only thing saving you from your housemates torrents / streaming / downloads.

This is a pretty decent router but this model lacks the quality of service functionality found in the more expensive model:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Buffalo-600Mbps-Dual-Wireless-Router/dp/B00EZI16N8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1410882945&sr=8-2&keywords=Wireless+extender+buffalo

I've recently just bought this one: Buffalo 11ac 1166. It has a great set of QoS features.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EZI13D6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I7 3770K | GTX 770 amp! | 12gb DDR3 @1600mhz | 250gb OCZ Vertex 450 & 2TB WD Black