Give me all the next gen amd GPU you have please

Mate, that's only in my $1/4 mil build, I've got myself 9001 RTX69 3435324Z46 Platinum Poseidon Matrix DCU II Dual-X Double-Dissipation Vapor-X Super Tri-X Windforce Gaming 5G Lightning OC Ti Boost 8182YB version. 

Cross-SLI is so superior, idk what your on bud.

Where do I get one I don't think PCCASEGEAR stock them

Where do I get one I don't think PCCASEGEAR stock them

Try Mwave or Center Com, maybe CPL has them...

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Try Mwave or Center Com, maybe CPL has them...

Ok I'll get onto that in the morning I'm tired

I heard R9-285 actually has a native 384-bit memory bus that's cut down to 256. So given that the compression they're using allows the narrower memory bus to perform as well as the 384-bit one in the R9-280, the 285X should be significantly faster. Potentially more than 20%.

Also it's rumored the single GPU 390X will be liquid cooled.

Wait, was Phoenix70 not serious with his question?

I heard R9-285 actually has a native 384-bit memory bus that's cut down to 256. So given that the compression they're using allows the narrower memory bus to perform as well as the 384-bit one in the R9-280, the 285X should be significantly faster. Potentially more than 20%.

Also it's rumored the single GPU 390X will be liquid cooled.

Wait, was Phoenix70 not serious with his question?

also why did they upadate it by downgrading vram 3 to 2gb of vram and a 256bit bus vs the original 384 bit why amd you so high right now

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

AMD will release the R9 490x with a Closed Loop Refrigeration unit (CLR), with a guaranteed idle temperature of 4C. Under load, the Compressor will kick in and HFC's will pull the 750W of heat away from the molten core, keeping the Silicon at a cool 65C under full load.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

AMD will release the R9 490x with a Closed Loop Refrigeration unit (CLR), with a guaranteed idle temperature of 4C. Under load, the Compressor will kick in and HFC's will pull the 750W of heat away from the molten core, keeping the Silicon at a cool 65C under full load.

it will still thermal throttle somehow

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also why did they upadate it by downgrading vram 3 to 2gb of vram and a 256bit bus vs the original 384 bit why amd you so high right now

I've heard nothing but confusion from reviewers on that point. My best guess is that the competing Nvidia solutions have 2 GB and AMD figured the card would elicit a yawn from most people anyway, so they chose not to invest in that extra 50% frame buffer. 

The narrower memory bus is compensated for by compression so no performance is lost. 

I've heard nothing but confusion from reviewers on that point. My best guess is that the competing Nvidia solutions have 2 GB and AMD figured the card would elicit a yawn from most people anyway, so they chose not to invest in that extra 50% frame buffer. 

The narrower memory bus is compensated for by compression so no performance is lost. 

but still with more people going high res displays why lower vram

but still with more people going high res displays why lower vram

technically its in the "Budget Performance" price bracket.  if someone can afford a UHD display, it stands to reason a 500 dollar GPU is also affordable.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

technically its in the "Budget Performance" price bracket.

no a 250 dollar card is not budget as it is just below there high end but at least give us and option to have more vram as 2gb is not enough and why downgrade to it

no a 250 dollar card is not budget as it is just below there high end but at least give us and option to have more vram as 2gb is not enough and why downgrade to it

if someone wasn't on a budget, they wouldn't be looking at a 285. You're right, its 2nd next to their high end, but a 290 is about 40-50% faster.

if someone wasn't on a budget, they wouldn't be looking at a 285. You're right, its 2nd next to their high end, but a 290 is about 40-50% faster.

yes but why in the hell is the 285 less powerful than the 280 what the f*** amd are you trying to piss more people off at least there is no amd titan z equivalent as theres is one third the price

yes but why in the hell is the 285 less powerful than the 280 what the f*** amd are you trying to piss more people off at least there is no amd titan z equivalent as theres is one third the price

I've come to the conclusion that because there is a new colour compression method, AMD released a card using it first to cancel out any bragging rights from Nvidia. It's debatable whether Nvidia would have used it in their marketing, and I'm not sure any consumer cares at this point, because the reduced bus size only helps with the cost of manufacturing a graphics card, and not the actual performance (yet).

*edit* also, the colour compression itself means less video ram is needed.

I've come to the conclusion that because there is a new colour compression method, AMD released a card using it first to cancel out any bragging rights from Nvidia. It's debatable whether Nvidia would have used it in their marketing, and I'm not sure any consumer cares at this point, because the reduced bus size only helps with the cost of manufacturing a graphics card, and not the actual performance (yet).

yea but it still has almost no performance

i think the 285 is only a "filler" or "experiment"

possibly but its a really weird card but at least heat output and power consumption are down and if the r9 390x uses a closed loop cooler than it might be the first reference designed cooler that everyone buys because it performs the best

Pfft i have a I9-9990X with 34 cores @ 6.9GHz

Oh please, that has nothing on an i7 420 Blazewell CPU at 420 Ghz

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

Oh please, that has nothing on an i7 420 Blazewell CPU at 420 Ghz

of thats nothing my i7 13790k is on the 1nm process and has 20 trillion transistors and 24 cores clocked at 5.7 ghz

possibly but its a really weird card but at least heat output and power consumption are down and if the r9 390x uses a closed loop cooler than it might be the first reference designed cooler that everyone buys because it performs the best

It's like the 7790 of 2013. The 7790 is identical to the r7 260x and featured true audio and GCN 1.1 before it even came out on the 290 series. If I had to guess the 285 might go into the 370 slot in the next gen with a more unlock version taking the 370x slot

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

of thats nothing my i7 13790k is on the 1nm process and has 20 trillion transistors and 24 cores clocked at 5.7 ghz

Don't you mean the i7 13370k? lol

Damn, all these comments because I forgot to add 1 word

Didn't i kinda start this about the fake videocards? :)

Baba Ji would be proud of me :D

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

AMD will release the 390x with a 1024 bit memory bus that shares its ram with your new undisclosed AMD CPU for uber Heterogeneous Unified Memory Architecture. The traditional system memory will be used to cache disk transfer instead.

Pfft i have a I9-9990X with 34 cores @ 6.9GHz

Only 6.9 The new FX 8370 hit 8.7Ghz