Give me all the next gen amd GPU you have please

I could give you my 12gb 395x but its gonna cost your hands and mouth (dont want you showing or telling anyone you have it)

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I could give you my 12gb 395x but its gonna cost your hands and mouth (dont want you showing or telling anyone you have it)

Along with his eyes and legs we don't want him seeing my 495x4

Along with his eyes and legs we don't want him seeing my 495x4

i could give you my r9495x4 4 gpus on one card with 240mm rad but eh i haven't had my coffee today

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I can give you my heart

But for real I have 666x420 (ha, see what I did there?) form the next galactic, and if you want it it'll cost ya 50 galactic bucks

i will giv you my kidneys but i already gave them up for the r9 290x reference i know big mistake

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

@GhostWindGamer @Unlikelyjoker

I charge one life for my GTX11 1695X8 Poseidon Matrix Vapor-X OC Ti Boost, I only have 7 in Cross-SLI.....

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

But for real I have 666x420 (ha, see what I did there?) form the next galactic, and if you want it it'll cost ya 50 galactic bucks

great deal; I wonder if it will bottleneck my i7 9770k

I have just gotten a AMD Gtx R780-8999X-Ti-boost-Ghz-tir-x cooler from sapphire its got 1TB of GDDR99999 and can run 99 100k monitors.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I have just gotten a AMD Gtx R780-8999X-Ti-boost-Ghz-tir-x cooler from sapphire its got 1TB of GDDR99999 and can run 99 100k monitors.

FAKE! you can only run 98 monitors max

great deal; I wonder if it will bottleneck my i7 9770k

Pfft i have a I9-9990X with 34 cores @ 6.9GHz

- WCCFTECH

I could think of other things you could do with his hands and his mouth for the card.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

@DIV1D3 @Unlikelyjoker

That's so last gen man you need my GTR47 96518X2 Vapor-X Super Matrix OC Ti Boost Poseidon Kraken with 27 in SLI-Fire

you guys are old news my gt 8800 is the shit now

I could think of other things you could do with his hands and his mouth for the card.

I was waiting for someone to say something like this :D still funny though

you guys are old news my gt 8800 is the shit now

Did you even read what I'm running

Did you even read what I'm running

at least your in x-fire

at least your in x-fire

i finally upgraded though to a gtx 780 with a new baller rig

at least your in x-fire

Dude I'm running SLI-Fire ok that's way better

yea using a crossfire and sli bridge combothats totaly okay with two r9290s and two gtx 780's in my rig

@DIV1D3 @Unlikelyjoker

That's so last gen man you need my GTR47 96518X2 Vapor-X Super Matrix OC Ti Boost Poseidon Kraken with 27 in SLI-Fire

Mate, that's only in my $1/4 mil build, I've got myself 9001 RTX69 3435324Z46 Platinum Poseidon Matrix DCU II Dual-X Double-Dissipation Vapor-X Super Tri-X Windforce Gaming 5G Lightning OC Ti Boost 8182YB version. 

Cross-SLI is so superior, idk what your on bud. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!