Signed out in every time i turn me pc off

imperialplanet

When i power down my pc it signs me out of the the websites and sometimes windows and it getting annoying to sign in the everything when i turn my pc back on. Should i just keep it on? 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

Sounds like you need to adjust your cookie settings.

CPU: i7 4790k OC'd @ 4.6 ghz COOLER: Corsair H105 (SP 120mm Quiet Edition Fans) MOBO: ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 RAM: Kingston Hyper Fury 16GB (2x8) 1866mhz

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w 80+ Gold Fully Modular CASE: Fractal Arc Midi R2

OPTICAL DRIVE: Samsung DVD Burner OS: Win 7 64bit   Please do some research of your own before asking questions. Google and Youtube are your friend.

Sounds like you need to adjust your cookie settings.

cookies are enabled 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

I would run a scan with Malwarebytes just to ensure you don't got a keylogger on your machine wiping your cookies just to log your credentials.

I would run a scan with Malwarebytes just to ensure you don't got a keylogger on your machine wiping your cookies just to log your credentials.

^I highly recommend that. Also, might do good to clean some stuff up with CCleaner while you're at it. Also, check AdwCleaner which can clean up some nasty Adware which could be causing it aswell.

// TODO: Update signature to include PC buid.

^I highly recommend that. Also, might do good to clean some stuff up with CCleaner while you're at it. Also, check AdwCleaner which can clean up some nasty Adware which could be causing it aswell.

It worked thanks. 

\/Specs\/

MSI Ghost Pro GS60