Where to get a Samsung Galaxy S5 32GB in the US?

I have looked around and can't seem to find a 32GB Samsung Galaxy S5 from any US carrier. I have looked at some international phones but they have the Octa core processor not the snapdragon 801. Does anyone know where to get an international unlocked S5 that is the same as the US version but just 32GB?

International version the same as the US version?

Whaaaa?

Where are you buying from?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I have looked around and can't seem to find a 32GB Samsung Galaxy S5 from any US carrier. I have looked at some international phones but they have the Octa core processor not the snapdragon 801. Does anyone know where to get an international unlocked S5 that is the same as the US version but just 32GB?

Ebay?

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

you sure you want a samsung phone?

He has got a point. I mean HTC One M8 > Galaxy S5

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

International version the same as the US version?

Whaaaa?

Where are you buying from?

Same as in hardware (Processor, LTE, GPU) but with 32GB of internal storage.

I will be getting it with Verizon.

you sure you want a samsung phone?

Ya, I am sure

Ya, I am sure

Why not the Note 3 (or 4)?

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Why not the Note 3 (or 4)?

I was thinking about that but the note 4 might be a little to big.

I was thinking about that but the note 4 might be a little to big.

They certainly are quite large, but their build quality and appearance is better, not to mention it they're easier to find.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

If you want the international version, you have to import. The problem with going international, is there is no guarantee that the phone will support the cell bands/technology you need here, unless you do research. You may also lose a lot of functionality, like the ability to use a data plan as 4G varies how it works somewhat in different regions. The Octa-core is really not that much better than the regular 4 core Snapdragon, as it's really 2 quad core processor core sets. One set is used when the system doesn't need much power, but as demand ramps up, the other cores kick in, and take over the heavy load stuff.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

If you want the international version, you have to import. The problem with going international, is there is no guarantee that the phone will support the cell bands/technology you need here, unless you do research. You may also lose a lot of functionality, like the ability to use a data plan as 4G varies how it works somewhat in different regions. The Octa-core is really not that much better than the regular 4 core Snapdragon, as it's really 2 quad core processor core sets. One set is used when the system doesn't need much power, but as demand ramps up, the other cores kick in, and take over the heavy load stuff.

That is what I was afraid of. I just can't believe that Samsung did not release a 32GB version in the US.

Well, there is always the LG G3 if you can't find it :D

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8