Corsair Raptor M45 or Logitech G402

Hey guys, I'm looking a new PC build (I'll have that up for review at some point.) and I wanted to get your opinion on what mice would be best. I don't want to spend more than $60US

Right now I'm looking at that Corsair Raptor M45 or Logitech G402*. The Logitech has some nice add-ins but I don't know if I need to spend the extra money. From what I understand, Linus uses the Corsair M45**. The only mouse I ever can remember using was the Logitech M705. It will be use for Blender, Editing, and casual FPS Gaming on a 1080p or 1440p monitor. What are your thoughs? Fell free to suggest other mice as long as there under $60.

Thanks!

* Revew of the G405

**Linus mice refrence

http://youtu.be/Cq-zqQiY-OA?t=20m9s

If God exists, you'll want to know Him

If God is Christ, He died so that you could. (Romans 5:6-11)

I find Logitech's mices to be better for me. I feel that corsair makes small cubes versus Logitech who makes them like a rectangle, which I feel is more ergonomic. Spec-wise, The two mice are pretty similar.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

over on overclock.net, nobody seems to recommend the M40/M45 over other offerings

/shrug

to me - paying that much for the M40/M45 and not even getting a single side button is ridiculous (because it would hardly cost more since they already have a production line making the shells/body with the M65)

over on overclock.net, nobody seems to recommend the M40/M45 over other offerings

/shrug

to me - paying that much for the M40/M45 and not even getting a single side button is ridiculous (because it would hardly cost more since they already have a production line making the shells/body with the M65)

What? M40 and M45 have two side buttons.

my bad, I meant the big "sniper" button. I don't want the sniper feature, but I still want the button. just two small forward/back buttons feels like too little to me. BF4 it makes a perfect keybind for flashlight/laser. other games I can always find a use for a big primary side button. buying a mouse with just forward/back in this day and age just feels lacking to me (that's personal opinion of course)

Cool, looks like I'll go with that Logitech then. :) Thanks!

I can't recommend the logitech. The shape of it could maybe work for you, but for me the right side was horrible

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

What did you find wrong with the right side?